The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii???

+29
KidZillah
TheRighteousFascist
baggy131
Arbiteris#2
MetaSmashBro
killa5384
SpaniardGamer
lil boy blue 300
(pure)mike
Dara_U
Amirkopp
Kamina#1
Mark_Chaos
Gyoza
Dark-Link
SoaringDive
Itachi
AxelDemon
Ocelot-7
Camo Junky
snaredrums123
Permafry_42
Vorox2400
ArielXY
004Seven91
Jade789119
FaytSaratome
itsBarbz
Darrien
33 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii??? Empty Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii???

Post by Darrien Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

there has been some buzz going around that the highly anticipated game Kingdom Hearts 3 will be making its way to the nintendo Wii along with the ps3 version.The thing is that kingdom hearts already made Nintendo fans like the series by releasing Chain of memories, there has been impact on the fans due to that and the game, in my opinion, was the worse in the series, now with this DS release the release of Kingdom hearts 3 on the Wii doesn't seem so distant now. Not only that, but consider the mentality of the game, new graphics means more detailed gore, which means KH3 will stand out among the PS3 game as a childish game, were it released on the wii, it would fit in perfectly in the touch generation games.

Now lest consider something else. Kingdom hearts is a very action based game, Square-Enix should at least consider releasing it on the Wii because the wii remote could improve the experience of the battle system a lot. The graphics on the wii could be a bit of a let down for the game but that wouldn't be so bad because kingdom hearts has mainly cartoon based graphics, and looking at Mario galaxy and SSBB graphics the games environment seems to fit in very well with the graphics on the wii. And lastly one more point to consider. if kingdom hearts were released on the Wii it would be at least the 4th game made by square-enixreleased on the console (the new chocobo's dungeon game, Dragon Quest swords and FF:CC) there could even be a possibility for the two companies to combine.

Square Enix's Tetsuya Nomura said this in the report for gamespot at E3
"we would love to do a kingdom hearts game for the Nintendo Wii, i think it will give the fans what they want. with most of the games being only on sony's console, with the exception of chain of memories and our upcoming game for the DS, we do want to make arrangements with Nintendo, even if possible add some of their worlds to the mix as a Wii exclusive. i mean who wouldn't want to battle in the Mushroom kingdom with Mario, or fight in Hyrule with Link, or maybe battle in the gummi ship with The Starfox Team. i mean there are so many ideas that we have for this version of kingdom Hearts that we cant do for the PS3 console. now is this idea just an idea, well you got to wait and see......."

if this turns out to be true this game will be absolutely awesome, but yet we have to wait til the future.
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii??? Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Wii???

Post by itsBarbz Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 pm

Even though I didnt like KH2 so much, I loved KH1, which makes me excited for this xD
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:08 am

I highly doubt it but Square and Nintendo do go way back so they could work something out.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:23 am

Well if its on the wii i cant wait Razz
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by 004Seven91 Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:24 pm

IDK, it would be great for a Kingdom Hearts game to be on the Wii, but I doubt KH3 would be on the Wii. Maybe they'll do a spin-off or sidestory like do a KH game from Mickey's POV! That would be great and definitely fit the Wii.
004Seven91
004Seven91
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielXY Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:34 pm

I loved KH1 and 2. If it comes out for Wii then I'll be really happy.
ArielXY
ArielXY
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/ArielXY

Back to top Go down

Post by Vorox2400 Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:44 pm

I really want to play atleast 1 kh game
Vorox2400
Vorox2400
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:39 am

i think that KH3 will definitely be on PS3. However, i wouldn't be shocked if the had a spin off game where they showed what Riku and Kairi did while The Trinity (Sora, Donald, Goofy) was fighting baddies. I think that Riku and Kairi will fight together, while the king will do his own thing, and The Trinity will do their own thing.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:57 am

I've never played a kingdom hearts game...

This is why I'm not gonna get KH DS, because I would be too confused with the plot! It would make no sense to me.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:04 am

itsBarbz wrote:Even though I didnt like KH2 so much, I loved KH1, which makes me excited for this xD

I LOVED the both, but you are right, KH1 was WAY more epic! Espesially the last fight with riku, that took me like a week to finish!
Back on topic. KH3 for Wii?!??!?!?! * Crazed Fangirl Scream*
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:05 am

snaredrums123 wrote:I've never played a kingdom hearts game...

This is why I'm not gonna get KH DS, because I would be too confused with the plot! It would make no sense to me.

Good idea, but if you have a PS2, you should buy the following games and play them in this order, because this is one of the best games series on the PS2 (after Jak, Ratchet, and God of War games).

They go as Follows: Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories (Originally on the GBA, but later remade into a PS2 game), Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2), and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS). After those, There's Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, which will come out for the PSP (though Birth by Sleep might be bundled with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and remade for the the PS2 or PS3). Finally, Kingdom Hearts 3, which is most likely going to be on the PS3.

So please go and at least try the 1st game (Kingdom Hearts for PS2), because even if you don't like it, you will still have at least given the series a chance.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am

Permafry_42 wrote:

Good idea, but if you have a PS2, you should buy the following games and play them in this order, because this is one of the best games series on the PS2 (after Jak, Ratchet, and God of War games).

They go as Follows: Kingdom Hearts (PS2), Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories (Originally on the GBA, but later remade into a PS2 game), Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2), and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS). After those, There's Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, which will come out for the PSP (though Birth by Sleep might be bundled with Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, and remade for the the PS2 or PS3). Finally, Kingdom Hearts 3, which is most likely going to be on the PS3.

So please go and at least try the 1st game (Kingdom Hearts for PS2), because even if you don't like it, you will still have at least given the series a chance.

I don't have a ps2, I wish that the ps3 becomes backwords compatable!!!
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:24 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

I don't have a ps2, I wish that the ps3 becomes backwords compatable!!!

they're only $20 used at EB games (game stop), and $100 new.

But yeah, I agree they should make it backwards compatible. Until then, they might package the first 3 ps2 Kingdom Hearts games (KH, KH Re:CoM, and KH2) on the PS3.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocelot-7 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:01 am

that waould be awesome
Ocelot-7
Ocelot-7
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:45 am

Ocelot-7 wrote:that waould be awesome

just imagine... Kingdom Hearts Complete (or something like that)... i agree. it would impire awe.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocelot-7 Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:

just imagine... Kingdom Hearts Complete (or something like that)... i agree. it would impire awe.

there should be a kingdom hearts game on the wii, imagine the controls theyre gonna be awesome, but i dont think kingdom hearts 3 w should be on the wii, it should have its own series
Ocelot-7
Ocelot-7
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:13 pm

Ocelot-7 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

there should be a kingdom hearts game on the wii, imagine the controls theyre gonna be awesome, but i dont think kingdom hearts 3 w should be on the wii, it should have its own series

i agree. if they were to have a wii game, it will probably be a prequel/midquel/sequal (depending on when it takes place) game to KH3. Unless they chose to make a Wii port of KH3 (which would be stupid since blueray can hold a lot more data then a Multilayered DVD), then KH3 will be a PS3 exclusive.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Ocelot-7 Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
Ocelot-7 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

i agree. if they were to have a wii game, it will probably be a prequel/midquel/sequal (depending on when it takes place) game to KH3. Unless they chose to make a Wii port of KH3 (which would be stupid since blueray can hold a lot more data then a Multilayered DVD), then KH3 will be a PS3 exclusive.

good point(about the blu-ray)
Ocelot-7
Ocelot-7
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

Meh. Kh Wii would be cool, but other than that i don't care.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am

I really hope it does come out for Wii, look at Monster Hunter 3 originally for ps3, but its for Wii so who knows, and Maybe when nintendos new next gen console comes out they´ll release it on that.

Itachi
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:52 pm

Itachi wrote:I really hope it does come out for Wii, look at Monster Hunter 3 originally for ps3, but its for Wii so who knows, and Maybe when nintendos new next gen console comes out they´ll release it on that.

by then KH3 will already be out (assuming they don't take 3-4 years to make the game.)

besides, KH is a Playstation game, and while they may have a spin-off game on the wii, they aren't about to stop developing for sony when the ps3 slim is starting to sell like mad.

Idea what if they remade KH1, Re:COM and 2 to have Wii functionality? they could improve the graphics a bit and add some of the parts from final mix to the game. imagine real keyblade sword fights or using the nunchuck to cast spells or stuff like that. it would be great!
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Itachi wrote:I really hope it does come out for Wii, look at Monster Hunter 3 originally for ps3, but its for Wii so who knows, and Maybe when nintendos new next gen console comes out they´ll release it on that.

no. if they do it, it'll be in this gen. not next.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:42 pm

I don't know if they can fit it all on a Wii disk, and I doubt it'll get enough sales on the Wii version for them to go with dual layered or multi-disks.

It would be really fun using the Wii mote and Nunchuck as keyblades.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark-Link Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:23 pm

I would Hope KH3 would come to Wii, That would be AWESOME. Using the wiimote as a keyblade or use the nunchuck and wii remote for a double keyblade Very Happy
Dark-Link
Dark-Link
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:16 pm

Dark-Link wrote:I would Hope KH3 would come to Wii, That would be AWESOME. Using the wiimote as a keyblade or use the nunchuck and wii remote for a double keyblade Very Happy

Meh, i'd still want to use the classic controller and gc one the most.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next