The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way?

+2
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Darrien
6 posters

Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way? Empty Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way?

Post by Darrien Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:35 pm

"Tatsunoko vs. Capcom proves that the Wii is a perfectly capable platform for fighting games -- except that it doesn't have a high-quality arcade stick. If these box images found on MadCatz staffer Mark "MarkMan" Julio's Flickr stream are any indication, the company behind the Street Fighter IV FightSticks is going to take care of that. Julio posted two images of a retail box for a Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick using the same shape and layout as the company's Standard Edition Street Fighter IV FightStick for PS3 and Xbox 360. It would seem that response to the Comic-Con mockup (seen above) was positive enough for the accessory manufacturer to go ahead with a retail release!

The stick may be included in a special bundle for the game, as well. One Shoryuken forum user claims to have found both a normal and arcade stick bundle SKU in the GameStop database. We've contacted Capcom and MadCatz to find out just how we'll be controlling a giant lighter in a fight against Mega Man."
-JoystiqTatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way? 4137011130
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way? Empty Re: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way?

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:02 pm

Sounds interesting. As long as it doesn't cost more then $60, I'll probably get it.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way? Empty Re: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom FightStick, game bundle on the way?

Post by sulley Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:41 am

i want tatsunoko vs capcom and the arcade stick will make it a must have for me.
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:06 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Sounds interesting. As long as it doesn't cost more then $60, I'll probably get it.

You're fucked.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:53 pm

That's awesome, i might actually get the game then if they bring out an arcade stick, it would be old school fun
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:58 pm

I wouldn't get it as a bundle
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down