The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

+8
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
Gyoza
sikokiller
Ciflit
Super Smash Bros. Fan
MetaSmashBro
Jade789119
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought Empty i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

Post by Jade789119 Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:53 pm

http://blametruthproject.com/sorry-but-modern-warfare-2-sucks-guys/

i guess im not alone keep in mind i still like it but the kill streaks and perks and guns so unbalanced -_- hoping on cod 7 to deliver
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought Empty Re: i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

Post by MetaSmashBro Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:50 pm

Jade789119 wrote:http://blametruthproject.com/sorry-but-modern-warfare-2-sucks-guys/

i guess im not alone keep in mind i still like it but the kill streaks and perks and guns so unbalanced -_- hoping on cod 7 to deliver
Wow.... I was told that this game was sex in a disc (I say Brawl is for me) and I get attacked for picking Forza3 and New Super Mario Bros Wii over MW2. I'll just have to wait and see.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought Empty Re: i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:20 pm

While I have never played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, this is indeed an great game, but it's not worth to be called the best of the best of this generation.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:30 pm

Uhh, I'm going to have to disagree with this article. I've gotten a nuke only using the MP5K. (A submachinegun) Also, if you think the killstreak rewards are OP, then put a Javelin/Stinger for your secondary with scavenger on. But the spawning is an issue sometimes, spawning next to enemies isn't fun. =(
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:31 pm

wow seems like theirs alot of love/hate relationship with this game
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm in between
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:05 pm

Ciflit wrote:Uhh, I'm going to have to disagree with this article. I've gotten a nuke only using the MP5K. (A submachinegun) Also, if you think the killstreak rewards are OP, then put a Javelin/Stinger for your secondary with scavenger on. But the spawning is an issue sometimes, spawning next to enemies isn't fun. =(
I could get over that. But I heard from all of my friends that the servers have been hacked or something. You go into Ground War games that never end or something like that
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:32 am

Ciflit wrote:Uhh, I'm going to have to disagree with this article. I've gotten a nuke only using the MP5K. (A submachinegun) Also, if you think the killstreak rewards are OP, then put a Javelin/Stinger for your secondary with scavenger on. But the spawning is an issue sometimes, spawning next to enemies isn't fun. =(

as we speak my brother is boosting with his friends in a FFA match hes on his what 10th nuke?
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:33 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:
I could get over that. But I heard from all of my friends that the servers have been hacked or something. You go into Ground War games that never end or something like that

only on 360 a bug in the game or party system alows private match options in place or regular
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:35 am

It looks as if New Mario Wii could possibly outsell MW2's PS3 and 360 sales COMBINED!!!
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

soaringdive wrote:It looks as if New Mario Wii could possibly outsell MW2's PS3 and 360 sales COMBINED!!!
what makes you say that? i saw the sales of the 360 version ALONE...and i don't see nsmb outsellin that monster of a number...maybe the ps3 version for sure but...COMBINED?!! show me the numbers dude cause i don't see it happenin.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:01 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
soaringdive wrote:It looks as if New Mario Wii could possibly outsell MW2's PS3 and 360 sales COMBINED!!!
what makes you say that? i saw the sales of the 360 version ALONE...and i don't see nsmb outsellin that monster of a number...maybe the ps3 version for sure but...COMBINED?!! show me the numbers dude cause i don't see it happenin.

The PS3 sales for MW2 are in the 4 millions (barely selling much as of currently)
The 360 sales for MW2 are in the 7 millions (barely selling much as of currently)
NSMBWii sales are in the 5 millions as of last week and is sold out everywhere.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:14 pm

soaringdive wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:

The PS3 sales for MW2 are in the 4 millions (barely selling much as of currently)
The 360 sales for MW2 are in the 7 millions (barely selling much as of currently)
NSMBWii sales are in the 5 millions as of last week and is sold out everywhere.
holy crap. i knew it was gonna outsell the ps3 version of MW2 for sure...but i had no idea it was this close behind the 360's version heels. where did you get the numbers from? i wanna take a look for myself.

hmmmm...with this known, i wonder if any gamesite is gonna talk about this now. everyone thought reggie was crazy when he said nsmb was gonna outsell MW2 on one of the HD twins, lets see if anyone is gonna have the balls to make this an article soon. i find this hilarious how EVERYONE hate nsmb and call it nintendo lazyness(even though its one of thier best show of fan service yet)but LOVES MW2 to death despite IW barely doin anything new for the game...and nsmb is close to outsellin BOTH versions of MW2, AND reggie KNEW this was gonna happen and TOLD everyone it was. goes to show that there are more old school mario fans than we're led to believe.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 pm

Reggie = advanced human.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Jade789119 wrote:http://blametruthproject.com/sorry-but-modern-warfare-2-sucks-guys/

I hate the ps3 version
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:03 pm

AxelDemon wrote:

I hate the ps3 version
me personally, i think that all the playstation controllers simply aren't good for FPS games...than again i've always found the dualshock uncomfortable, even when compaired to the N64's wierd controller.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Yeah

and @ Gyoza

Why? Have you even played it?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:30 am

the game makes me angry at times but sometimes Im just the best lol so im also in between
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:06 am

Has anyone played call of duty 3 on the wii? It was fun, except for driving.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:51 pm

lol so why do you hate ps3 verion over 360 the the same unless u talking about pc
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:04 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Yeah

and @ Gyoza

Why? Have you even played it?

Yes i have just because I didn't play it at one of our friends house doesn't mean I haven't played.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Jade789119 wrote:lol so why do you hate ps3 verion over 360 the the same unless u talking about pc

controls
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:51 pm

I think Modern Warfare 2 is overrated, but it's not bad. Yes, the multiplayer is unbalanced and basically welcomes campers, but I do find some fun in it, and the stellar single-player campaign more than makes up for the multiplayer's shortcomings. It's sad, though, how flawed this game is, coupled with the fact that it was made for multiplayer, designed around multiplayer, and everyone bought it for its multiplayer.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:30 pm

a few days ago i got PISSED online...i see what the guy meant now about why he hates the kill streaks. this punk got three...count em...THREE nukes in a row simply by campin with a snipy, lettin everyone else protect him, get the harrier and literally clean the map, and in less than 15 seconds get the nuke endin the game with 30 kills. its totally unfair to guys who play the right way and aren't bein pricks hidin out in some hole with a rifle the whole game.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:01 am

darkwingdragon709 wrote:a few days ago i got PISSED online...i see what the guy meant now about why he hates the kill streaks. this punk got three...count em...THREE nukes in a row simply by campin with a snipy, lettin everyone else protect him, get the harrier and literally clean the map, and in less than 15 seconds get the nuke endin the game with 30 kills. its totally unfair to guys who play the right way and aren't bein pricks hidin out in some hole with a rifle the whole game.

oh i know not to mention it has connection problems at the worst times. it needs dedicated servers activision is loaded as the sales say so servers couldn't put them down that much
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next