The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

+8
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
Gyoza
sikokiller
Ciflit
Super Smash Bros. Fan
MetaSmashBro
Jade789119
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought - Page 2 Empty Re: i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

Post by AxelDemon Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:41 am

Activision just wants money
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

i thought i was one of the only people with this thought - Page 2 Empty Re: i thought i was one of the only people with this thought

Post by Gyoza Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:35 pm

Naw no they don't
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:41 pm

Gyoza wrote:Naw no they don't

http://www.destructoid.com/kotick-i-would-raise-game-prices-higher-if-i-could-143049.phtml
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

its a company thus main focus is money same with nintendo but nintendo has a high customer support satisfaction
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Jade789119 wrote:its a company thus main focus is money same with nintendo but nintendo has a high customer support satisfaction

And they pay their workers a lot, hence why Wii costs so much more than it costs to make. If you want high quality workers you gotta pay high quality money (especially the Super Mario Galaxy Orchestra, that must have costed a lot to hire).
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Wait why are we talking about money? We're talking about MW 2, and how/why it sucks
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:05 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Gyoza wrote:Naw no they don't

http://www.destructoid.com/kotick-i-would-raise-game-prices-higher-if-i-could-143049.phtml

It was sarcasm.

Activision thrives off MW2
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:15 pm

Man I hope COD 7 Does not go back to WWII
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:20 pm

AxelDemon wrote:Wait why are we talking about money? We're talking about MW 2, and how/why it sucks

We are talking about money because they aren't using any money for good servers, which is a reason why the online sucks.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:22 pm

soaringdive wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:Wait why are we talking about money? We're talking about MW 2, and how/why it sucks

We are talking about money because they aren't using any money for good servers, which is a reason why the online sucks.

Ah

And@Gyoza,

If it was sarcasm, how was i supposed to tell? Its the frickin internet
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Eventually technology will become so advanced that we could read sarcasm through text.

But that's off topic. What is on topic is that everyone can agree campers need to be banned from PSN/XBL, they are that bad.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

soaringdive wrote:But that's off topic. What is on topic is that everyone can agree campers need to be banned from PSN/XBL, they are that bad.

They aren't that bad, but after 5 kills of camping you should automatically run out of ammo or just die
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:21 pm

MW2 is pretty good but not outstanding. Shotguns as a secondary? Machine Pistols? Launchers as secondary? Whatever happened to the good ol' Primary weapon and pistol, with launchers as a perk? I liked that.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
soaringdive wrote:But that's off topic. What is on topic is that everyone can agree campers need to be banned from PSN/XBL, they are that bad.

They aren't that bad, but after 5 kills of camping you should automatically run out of ammo or just die
a much better way to fix campers would be to add an effect similar to unreal tournament. in that game if a camper stays in one spot for more that 10secs, the game announces the players name and gives thier position with a big bright red dot on the radar. that would fix those campin bastards.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm

- iLove the game personally .

iAttack campers head on a i have a 1.12 k/d .
it isn't different on 360 that on XBL .
everyone says Live is better .

but they are THE SAME to me .
XBL just has more people, but both has more than enough .

The ps3 controller is ideal .
i grew up on the PS, so yeah .
Nintendo always changed, but i changed with it .

[ no BASHING ]
the 360 is really only good for Shooters .
Multi-Plats also .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Darrien wrote:Man I hope COD 7 Does not go back to WWII

well as long as they don't do veitnam I'll be happy world war 1,2,3, and heck 4 all good with mejyst not Vietnam and I an sick of historical inacuraccies in games to I notice the smallest historic problem and I get a little annoyed especially most major contributars to world war two sent even in cod 5 Russia sure but there are never enough dipicting real battles like when allies invaded Italy and ext just bugs me down to the core
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2