The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burnout paradise -ATP review

Go down

Burnout paradise -ATP review Empty Burnout paradise -ATP review

Post by Static man2 Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Burnout Paradise

This game is about going fast, taking insane jump and just smashing your car to bits. If your into that keep on reading.

You start the game with your learners license and your working your way to the burnout license. But here’s the down side. Once you win enough events to upgrade your licence all the event reset. So all the events you have done you have to do again. This can get very repetitive. Now there are five event types.

Race- Get from one point to another before your competition(basic race stuff).
Marked Man- Get to a destination without being taken down my your opponents.
Road Rage- You have a certain amount of takedowns you need to get.
Stunt Runs- you need to reach a certain number of points but going off jumps, smashing billboards doing flat spins, ect.
Burning Routes- Each car has its own burning route. You have to get to a certain place within the time limit and if you win you get a better version of the car.

Burnout paradise -ATP review MarkedMan_03

When you done with those or just don’t want to do a race you can do some time road rules. Each street has a time for you to beat. You race down as fast as you can to get the best time. Then once you do that. You could do a Showtime. You how down the two trigger and you go into Showtime. Your car just bounces around and you have to do as much damage as possible. Once you have beating the Showtime and time records on the street you Rule that street. There are a lot of street so if you want to rules all the street t will take you a while.

Burnout paradise -ATP review Showti10

Now with the Showtime you a lot of damage which bring me to the point of graphics. This game looks amazing. The cars are nice and shiny the setting is really nice and oh ya the damage. Its really great seeing you car smashed to bits. And depending on how your cars smashed lets you continue driving or resets your car. With all this graphics and stuffs comes the physics. There are good. They are meant to be a little over the top to make the crashes better and I like that. When you swipe a car depending on how fast you going you might go crazy or maybe just wobble a little. You hit something depending on how hard maybe your bumper might hang of or your front end might be smashed.

Burnout paradise -ATP review Burnou10

This is a great game and there’s so much more to talk about like the online, bike and expansions but you can try that stuff out for yourselves. This game is great and I say anyone who has a PS3, Xbox360 or PC to buy it. it’s a phenomenal game with so much to do. If you’re a fan of racing or just going fast in general pick it up.

Hey this is sulley to add to static’s already excellent review I agree with the buy but i only recommend buying the ultimate box as it is very cheap now and you don’t have to go through the hassle of getting all the updates. overall this game is a must have. plus buy the 80s classic car pack. featuring the general lee, ecto 1, the Back to the Future delorian and KITT

PC Version: By BlackSabbath370

Requirements: XP or vista, 2.8ghz P4 cpu, 1gb of ram, dvd drive, and video card of 128mb or more

Controls: Very simple, direction keys for steering, acceleration and braking, spacebar for emergency braking and the shift key for boost. Its very arcade like, so not much skill for driving (no offense) and has that incredible amount of feel for speed, just like the NFS Underground series, which is a plus.

Online: I didnt do much online for this game, but its very smooth. A decent connection is recommended though so you dont suffer from lag.

Overall: Since you can get the Ultimate Box fairly cheap, its a definite 'Buy it' if your a racing fan, but some non racing fans will like to , so its a definite 'Buy it' rating for pc

BUY IT!
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down