The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 WII PETETION

+3
Darrien
SpaniardGamer
BrawlTri
7 posters

Go down

RESIDENT EVIL 5 WII PETETION Empty RESIDENT EVIL 5 WII PETETION

Post by BrawlTri Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 am

When i found out that resident evil 5 wont be out on wii, i was very disspaointed. Res 4 is still one of the best games on the wii and i really hoped it came out for the wii. we have done a petetion with over 60000 people.
please sign it and then hopefully capcom can see the support if your like me and really want it to come on the wii.

it will be amazing- wii speak co-op . for more details and subscribe to me and il do the same
please go on www.youtube.com/wiidude99

Heres the petetion , please invite all fellow wii fans of this game.

WE NEED MEMBERS AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO WIIDUDE99

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?WiiRes5

SUB TO ME AND IL DO THE SAME BK
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

RESIDENT EVIL 5 WII PETETION Empty Re: RESIDENT EVIL 5 WII PETETION

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:31 am

Uh, why did you post this in the Sony and Microsoft section if it's only for the Wii getting Resident Evil 5? Besides, this is spamming since you keep putting it up in almost all the sections.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:34 am

SpaniardGamer wrote:Uh, why did you post this in the Sony and Microsoft section if it's only for the Wii getting Resident Evil 5? Besides, this is spamming since you keep putting it up in almost all the sections.

hey dude, i hope its not spamming because i want to get the point and it'l defitntly help the hardcore market for the wii,
and the reason is that microsoft and ps3 have this game so i want to have other members who have 360 to join in !! thanku
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:43 am

BrawlTri wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:Uh, why did you post this in the Sony and Microsoft section if it's only for the Wii getting Resident Evil 5? Besides, this is spamming since you keep putting it up in almost all the sections.

hey dude, i hope its not spamming because i want to get the point and it'l defitntly help the hardcore market for the wii,
and the reason is that microsoft and ps3 have this game so i want to have other members who have 360 to join in !! thanku

It technically is. But I understand you want to help the hardcore market, but just keep it in one place. Like I said, keep it one place, if the 360 and PS3 owners have it, then sure put it there, but, it's for the Wii only. Not for the PS3 and 360 owners as the game is made for their systems.

The Wii doesn't have the game so it's obvious you should put it in the Wii section and Wii section alone.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:47 am

SpaniardGamer wrote:
BrawlTri wrote:

It technically is. But I understand you want to help the hardcore market, but just keep it in one place. Like I said, keep it one place, if the 360 and PS3 owners have it, then sure put it there, but, it's for the Wii only. Not for the PS3 and 360 owners as the game is made for their systems.

The Wii doesn't have the game so it's obvious you should put it in the Wii section and Wii section alone.

Sure, its just im trying to get as many signatures as possible, il keep it off there next time .
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:51 am

Alright.

Well, I just signed it anyways.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:53 am

cheers
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:18 pm

Signed it is possible tho
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:48 am

If you want it to be successful, you need to bring it to capcom unity. They aren't concerned with online petitions. They have voiced this numerous times.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:05 am

Godwind wrote:If you want it to be successful, you need to bring it to capcom unity. They aren't concerned with online petitions. They have voiced this numerous times.

dude idk , all we can do is try our best to get this game or our hardcore market will be gone. if there is a large amount of people eventually capcom will know
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:09 am

Godwind wrote:If you want it to be successful, you need to bring it to capcom unity. They aren't concerned with online petitions. They have voiced this numerous times.

Dude , the only reason capcom doenst care is because they dont belive there is a hardcore market. so if we can get a large amount of signatures the point wil be proven..
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 am

I would sign, but why would I put up with another downgraded version? So, no sign.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:04 am

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:I would sign, but why would I put up with another downgraded version? So, no sign.

lol dude , if u want the hardcore market to go then fair enough. but if ur not going to sign dude dont comment, idk if u dnt want to have it on the wii
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:14 pm

BrawlTri wrote:

dude idk , all we can do is try our best to get this game or our hardcore market will be gone. if there is a large amount of people eventually capcom will know
BrawlTri wrote:

Dude , the only reason capcom doenst care is because they dont belive there is a hardcore market. so if we can get a large amount of signatures the point wil be proven..

You do realize you are an idiot. I already advised on how to push forward this game and you ignore that your efforts are wasteful.

Also, you are ignoring two things, Capcom is already releasing these so called "hardcore" game. In addition, they are developing Monster Hunter 3 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom exclusive to the Wii. In addition, they are bringing in Megaman 10.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:19 pm

I remember a while ago I read a quote from capcom saying this game can now be made on the wii their just not doing it Mad
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Darrien wrote:I remember a while ago I read a quote from capcom saying this game can now be made on the wii their just not doing it Mad

Development takes time. Resident Evil 5 took years to develop. You need to give a few months for a game to get a decent port.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:25 pm

again why are we crying for R.E5 at this point I would like a R.E6
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BrawlTri Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:36 pm

Godwind wrote:
BrawlTri wrote:

BrawlTri wrote:

You do realize you are an idiot. I already advised on how to push forward this game and you ignore that your efforts are wasteful.

Also, you are ignoring two things, Capcom is already releasing these so called "hardcore" game. In addition, they are developing Monster Hunter 3 and Tatsunoko vs Capcom exclusive to the Wii. In addition, they are bringing in Megaman 10.

lol dude, stop calling names , we dont need to take anythin personal , after all this is a form to defend the wii not to hurt others.
BrawlTri
BrawlTri
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:00 pm

BrawlTri wrote:
Godwind wrote:
BrawlTri wrote:

BrawlTri wrote:

lol dude, stop calling names , we dont need to take anythin personal , after all this is a form to defend the wii not to hurt others.

you clearly aren't listening. capcom-unity is where you ask capcom - you know, that company that makes games - to make games - you know, like resident evil 5. so that little petition you're telling people to sign is almost useless. what's the point of telling random people to sign if there's a company that's all ears?

as for myself, i would like a viewtiful joe 3 but i can't decide the control scheme. gotta think of something
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down