The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the republic is too hyped up

+5
SoaringDive
Kamina#1
Arbiteris#2
lil boy blue 300
trago
9 posters

Go down

the republic is too hyped up Empty the republic is too hyped up

Post by trago Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:00 pm

ok, i came across the xbox republic forum and wanted to join( to have intellegent discisions about project natal), i joined and before i make the topic, i take a look around the forum. these guys r the most bias gamers ive seen, i saw a post that said ps3, and they went wild. they flamed the snot out of the user. i honestly didnt think that the republic was THAT bad. i just thought they were gamers who liked talking about 360 stuff, but whatever. all im saying is that if you like a console, then like it, dont waste your time flaming people! Suspect *whew anyway i just wanted to get that out of the way

trago
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

the republic is too hyped up Empty Re: the republic is too hyped up

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 pm

you went to forum run by Mld and you didn't expect Nazi fanboys that hate ps3. no surprise here it in their rules it says there allowed to be biased and fanboys toward the ps3. look at rules 1 , 2 , 3 to see my point
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net/rules-and-regulations-f8/rules-and-what-to-expect-t63.htm
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Republic biased?Cmon,give me a link were we were completly biased.

Xbox Republic is a pro 360 site.It wasnt made for debates or ps3.it is for hardcore 360 fans only.Many people dont seem to understand that.And if you have a problem with the rules,contact MLD.Thank's

And yes,im from the republic. Very Happy
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Republic biased?Cmon,give me a link were we were completly biased.

Xbox Republic is a pro 360 site.It wasnt made for debates or ps3.it is for hardcore 360 fans only.Many people dont seem to understand that.And if you have a problem with the rules,contact MLD.Thank's

I bet that means ur a fanboy
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Republic biased?Cmon,give me a link were we were completly biased.

Let's see... we're a pro Wii site and we can talk about all consoles, on the Playstation University, which is a pro PS3/PSP site you can talk about all consoles. But on the 360 republic, you CAN NOT talk about the PS3. Yup,, I see no bias there at all.

1. This forum is dedicated to all things Xbox. Both intelligent discussion and fanboy discussion is permitted.

2. There is a "one warning" policy to PS3 fanboys. Any bashing of the Xbox 360 receives a warning. Any further negative action results in the banhammer.

3. Since even healthy debates between PS3 and Xbox 360 are an invitation to flame wars, we do not recomend talking about the PS3 and its games, unless they are being criticized.

At the Wii Network we are allowed to criticize the Wii, at PSU you are allowed to criticize the PS3/PSP, but at the Republic, you can't criticize the 360.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:38 am

soaringdive wrote:

Let's see... we're a pro Wii site and we can talk about all consoles, on the Playstation University, which is a pro PS3/PSP site you can talk about all consoles. But on the 360 republic, you CAN NOT talk about the PS3. Yup,, I see no bias there at all.

1. This forum is dedicated to all things Xbox. Both intelligent discussion and fanboy discussion is permitted.

2. There is a "one warning" policy to PS3 fanboys. Any bashing of the Xbox 360 receives a warning. Any further negative action results in the banhammer.

3. Since even healthy debates between PS3 and Xbox 360 are an invitation to flame wars, we do not recomend talking about the PS3 and its games, unless they are being criticized.

At the Wii Network we are allowed to criticize the Wii, at PSU you are allowed to criticize the PS3/PSP, but at the Republic, you can't criticize the 360.

The XR is alot different then this site.It is a safe haven from ps3 fanboys.everyone who joined republic did so because there tired of ps3 fans.Youtube and most forums are filled with ps3 fanboys.So your telling me we should allow ps3 talk and ps3 fanboys?

The XR is a friendly forum.debates arent alowed because it starts flame wars.If someone keeps defending the ps3 on the XR,how do you think the xbox fans will react?

Hell,even with our strict rules ps3 fanboys come on there and start flame wars?

In conclusion,the 360 republic is made for only hardcore 360 fans.Majority of "Neutral"people who have joined always managed to start a fight.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kendo Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

soaringdive wrote:

So. We like talking about the Xbox 360. We are pro Xbox essentially, Xbox fanboys, whatever you wanna call us. Not our fault. We like talking about the Wii on the site, and the PSP, and the DS, so we do not talk about the PS3. No big deal, its one console out of all of them.
Kendo
Kendo
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://gamingenthusiastzone.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:36 pm

Kendo wrote:So. We like talking about the Xbox 360. We are pro Xbox essentially, Xbox fanboys, whatever you wanna call us. Not our fault. We like talking about the Wii on the site, and the PSP, and the DS, so we do not talk about the PS3. No big deal, its one console out of all of them.

Says the guy whos posted OVER 900!!!!!!!! posts on the 360 forum =D
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:13 pm

i don't know what you guys are talkin about. i joined the republic and visit thier other consoles section a lot(not as often as this one of course). i've yet to see the flame wars there. why is this a problem? i'd see if there was no ability to talk about ANYTHING but the 360 but that isn't the case. even if there wasn't a seperate console section there, who are we to say someone can't make a site/chatroom strictly for the console of thier choice? if the site maker doesn't allow multi console debates outside the multi console section to avoid uncontrolable, never endin, and spreadin flamewars, thats thier business...but that ain't the case.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:25 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:i don't know what you guys are talkin about. i joined the republic and visit thier other consoles section a lot(not as often as this one of course). i've yet to see the flame wars there. why is this a problem? i'd see if there was no ability to talk about ANYTHING but the 360 but that isn't the case. even if there wasn't a seperate console section there, who are we to say someone can't make a site/chatroom strictly for the console of thier choice? if the site maker doesn't allow multi console debates outside the multi console section to avoid uncontrolable, never endin, and spreadin flamewars, thats thier business...but that ain't the case.

i was banned in a matter of 25 min. Just see here:
http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net/non-gaming-related-f4/did-this-really-happen-t2247.htm
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 pm

wow...that musta been a record or somethin...sadly i couldn't read the posts on the vid.

i must say though thatbwhen you post a vid openly callin the maker of a site a fanboy or any other insult...thats like askin to get banned dude...i know cause i come a site for debatin.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:30 pm

I was banned twice lol I was talking about mass effect 2 saying I wasn't overly exited but still looked good metntioned I'd get it on pc they a little mad then I forgot I was on the rebublic sight and mentioned how sick mag looked then I got banned lol
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:29 am

We have had some very strange banning over the last few months.I mean,we are still trying to figure it out.A mod recently banned 2 of our big contributor's.we are still trying to find out who did that.I apologize if you got banned when you shouldnt have.You can even look at the latest thread's in our "Rules" section and you will notice alot of people trying to figure out who the bad moderator is.

@darkwingDragon709

apparently,your not there to see it.We usually delete fight's.Scince the republic was created,we have had ps3 fanboy raids where over 10 people sign up and start spamming the forum.We have also had events where a "Nuetral: person came on and stuck up for the PS3 on everythread.Then,usually a member or two start's getting mad at them and that "Nuetral" person argue's back.thus,creating a flame war.

We have also have had a few flame wars between Moderator's(long story).
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:45 am

Arbiteris#2 wrote:We have had some very strange banning over the last few months.I mean,we are still trying to figure it out.A mod recently banned 2 of our big contributor's.we are still trying to find out who did that.I apologize if you got banned when you shouldnt have.You can even look at the latest thread's in our "Rules" section and you will notice alot of people trying to figure out who the bad moderator is.

who was banned? i might be able to un ban them.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:We have had some very strange banning over the last few months.I mean,we are still trying to figure it out.A mod recently banned 2 of our big contributor's.we are still trying to find out who did that.I apologize if you got banned when you shouldnt have.You can even look at the latest thread's in our "Rules" section and you will notice alot of people trying to figure out who the bad moderator is.

Im talknig about the xbox Republic.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

Im talknig about the xbox Republic.

ooooooh k.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down