The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware

3 posters

Go down

more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware Empty more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware

Post by sulley Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:15 pm

how great would it be if companies like capcom and nintendo released their own versions of konamis rebirth series. i mean we could have a new street fighter 2 like the one that is on XBLA or even a new mario wii ware or a remake of donkeykong country. what are peoples thoughts??
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware Empty Re: more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 pm

Those would be very good ideas. Capcom is basically doing the same thing with the Mega Man series, but others to join them would be especially awesome.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware Empty Re: more companies need to take a leaf out of konamis book when it comes to wiiware

Post by Esnel Pla Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:02 am

Ahem.

But yes. I agree. My favorite part about this gen is playing games I would have killed for when I was a kid. Between the ReBirth games, The After Years, Adventure Island: The Beginning, and more I'm chuffed as chips.

Esnel Pla
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down