The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

+20
Arbiteris#2
I_am_ainz
snaredrums123
xjoshwii60
Darrien
AnAsianKid1
Permafry_42
Mark_Chaos
solidstudios
fox mccloud
TheRighteousFascist
darkwingdragon709
Kamina#1
NoelX2
lil boy blue 300
KidZillah
EvilMrChicken
TheLolzalol
sulley
YGT
24 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER? - Page 3 Empty Re: GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:08 pm

xjoshwii60 wrote:Mass effect 2 is the best IMO

lol nope. Until Mass Effect 2 can save the gaming industry as a whole, it isn't the best.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER? - Page 3 Empty Re: GOD OF WAR 3 THE GREATEST GAME EVER?

Post by NoelX2 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:32 am

Permafry_42 wrote:

lol nope. Until Mass Effect 2 can save the gaming industry as a whole, it isn't the best.
QFT I think
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:56 am

Permafry_42 wrote:

didn't he say in his opinion tho?
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:33 pm

solidstudios wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

yes, but his opinion contradicts the facts.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:10 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

yes, but his opinion contradicts the facts.
I've said this time and time again: opinions backed by facts are still opinions. An opinion backed by facts is no more valid than an opinion backed with nothing at all. Opinions cannot be true or false.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 pm

OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS

I can't see why gamers can't except that other peoples OPINIONS are different than theirs.

@Permafry

He said IN HIS OPINION mass effect is his favorite game, that does not mean he is wrong just because you disagree.

Jesus, as a community, gamers will never get anywhere if they can't except this.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:30 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS

I can't see why gamers can't except that other peoples OPINIONS are different than theirs.

@Permafry

He said IN HIS OPINION mass effect is his favorite game, that does not mean he is wrong just because you disagree.

Jesus, as a community, gamers will never get anywhere if they can't except this.

except he wasn't saying it is his favourite. he said it is the best. big difference. For example, my favourite game is DigDug, but i still know that Super Mario Bros. is factually the best game since it saved the gaming industry as a whole.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS OPINIONS

@Permafry

except he wasn't saying it is his favourite. he said it is the best. big difference. For example, my favourite game is DigDug, but i still know that Super Mario Bros. is factually the best game since it saved the gaming industry as a whole.

come on now dont take it seriously cheers
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:

@Permafry

Yes, but he wasn't implying that it was definitively THE BEST GAME ever, he was simply stating that in his OPINION mass effect is the best game.

What I'm trying to say is, no one has a "wrong" opinion, and he said that in his opinion, ME2 is best.

As for the most important game, Super Mario Bros. is the best game in that respect, because yes, it did save the gaming industry.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:18 pm

FOR GOD'S SAKE HE SAID OPINION!!!!! IF ITS HIS OPINION THEN FREAKIN EXCEPT IT!!!!!!!
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:48 pm

solidstudios wrote:FOR GOD'S SAKE HE SAID OPINION!!!!! IF ITS HIS OPINION THEN FREAKIN EXCEPT IT!!!!!!!

i don't tend to accept ignorance. that's one of the main reasons why I'm on youtube a lot. people can have an opinion, but it should never contradict the facts. if it contradicts the facts, then it is an ignorant opinion. If he had said it is his favourite game i wouldn't have cared. however, the way he worded it made it go from an opinion to an opinionated fact.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 am

Permafry_42 wrote:
solidstudios wrote:FOR GOD'S SAKE HE SAID OPINION!!!!! IF ITS HIS OPINION THEN FREAKIN EXCEPT IT!!!!!!!

i don't tend to accept ignorance. that's one of the main reasons why I'm on youtube a lot. people can have an opinion, but it should never contradict the facts. if it contradicts the facts, then it is an ignorant opinion. If he had said it is his favourite game i wouldn't have cared. however, the way he worded it made it go from an opinion to an opinionated fact.
This is getting WAYYYY too serious .
C'Mon brah's .
This is in the love of gaming . If he would've said the best FPS is Halo 3: ODST, that's still HIS opinion .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:56 am

Permafry_42 wrote:

@Permafry

You can't say that factually it is the best game because "best" isn't a fact. Was it highly significant to the gaming industry? You bet your ass it was. If I say, "Golden Sun is the best IMO", that means "Golden Sun is the best game I've played". Did it help the industry on a level that Mario did? Not even close.

Actually, it was more the NES that saved gaming, but Super Mario Bros. was still significant. Does that mean it's the best game quality-wise? Maybe, maybe not. You would adore Super Mario Bros. too after playing all of the crap Atari 2600 games.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:10 am

- Zelda was more significant than Mario Bros.
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 am

heres how i see it. if some one says in their opinion what the best game is, its their opinion. i dont care what u say, its an opinion. seems to me as tho some one is trying to make it seem like a fact when its not and tries to prove him wrong. for example, the best game out right now is probably god of war 3. that is my opinion. the best this gen is mgs4. that is my opinion
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:

Well then you have a long life ahead of you...

I feel no need to argue with you any further, I respect your opinion
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:50 pm

God of War 3 best game ever?Hell no,It doesnt evne live up to it's hype

For one,GOW 3 took cruelty to the extream.

And you also die more time's falling down a pit then the actual fight's.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:29 pm

FUCK NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:FUCK NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, epic scream of rejection.

But yeah, it's not the greatest game. It's a good to great game, but not the best or greatest. Most likely, the greatest game is . . . Super Mario Bros. (lol)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:41 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:FUCK NO IT'S NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, epic scream of rejection.

But yeah, it's not the greatest game. It's a good to great game, but not the best or greatest. Most likely, the greatest game is . . . Super Mario Bros. (lol)
Lol glad someone found humor in that.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:43 pm

the afro rejects this opinion afro
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by I_am_ainz Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:22 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:God of War 3 best game ever?Hell no,It doesnt evne live up to it's hype

ah nah! that just not true "die more times falling down a pit" obviously you have to jump or double over the pits its simple enough thats a lame excuse to say that some kind of down fall.

GOW 3 to you may not be the best game ever but its a damn good game. only faults i say is the camera but thats not a big problem. still enjoyed the whole expeerince. Cant say you was not impressed with the game and it did live up to the hype unlike some games .
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm

I_am_ainz wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:God of War 3 best game ever?Hell no,It doesnt evne live up to it's hype

ah nah! that just not true "die more times falling down a pit" obviously you have to jump or double over the pits its simple enough thats a lame excuse to say that some kind of down fall.

GOW 3 to you may not be the best game ever but its a damn good game. only faults i say is the camera but thats not a big problem. still enjoyed the whole expeerince. Cant say you was not impressed with the game and it did live up to the hype unlike some games .

*cough*Halo 3: ODST *cough* joking
I did like the campaign of it. But, back on topic, GOW3 isn't the best game or even the greatest game. I played the demo and my friend has it (lucky bastard) and I all I say is, it's a great game, though the plot was . . . nothing special (atleast for me)
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:49 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
I_am_ainz wrote:

*cough*Halo 3: ODST *cough* joking
I did like the campaign of it. But, back on topic, GOW3 isn't the best game or even the greatest game. I played the demo and my friend has it (lucky bastard) and I all I say is, it's a great game, though the plot was . . . nothing special (atleast for me)

agreed.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 pm

- The plot was was very good, the gameplay was phenomenal, the graphics were stunning, it's going down as one of the greatest hits in my opinion .

GOW3, MGS4, Mass Effect 2, ModNation Racers = best games this gen .
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next