The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

+15
nintendorocks
thelastmetroid186
ElkinFencer10
ByakuganAlex
Darrien
Psp1000Fanboy
Nintendo.Wii
LightyKD
MetaSmashBro
Camo Junky
AtomicMetroid
IcemanBry
Invaderzzim
TheTopGun
TheNintendoLook
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out? Empty how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

Post by TheNintendoLook Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:19 pm

i think until 2013 mabye 2011
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out? Empty Re: how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

Post by TheTopGun Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:49 pm

They usually last about 5 years. But the wii is still selling so good, I dont know.... I mean the DS is so old but because of how much it is still selling they wont release the next console.
TheTopGun
TheTopGun
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out? Empty Re: how long do u think the wii will last untill a new nintendo console comes out?

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:10 pm

Definitely not 11. 2012 at the MINIMUM and 2013 probably. However, they could just release an upgrade or something and not actually release a new console itself. Like, the DS Lite to the DSi kinda switcheroo. Nintendo seems to be taking on that kind of style now.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by IcemanBry Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:13 pm

yea i think i read something that said their wont be another nintendo console for a whillle!
IcemanBry
IcemanBry
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:14 pm

IcemanBry wrote:yea i think i read something that said their wont be another nintendo console for a whillle!

Yeah, mostly because a lot of games they are making won't come out for a while, like the next Zelda Wii.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AtomicMetroid Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Maybe when the new system comes out Nintendo will keep on selling and supporting the Wii because of how high the sales are along with the new system, whatever it will be
AtomicMetroid
AtomicMetroid
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:18 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Definitely not 11. 2012 at the MINIMUM and 2013 probably. However, they could just release an upgrade or something and not actually release a new console itself. Like, the DS Lite to the DSi kinda switcheroo. Nintendo seems to be taking on that kind of style now.
I dont like it but the man speaks the truth.
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm

I say late 2012, early 2013.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by LightyKD Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

I think 2012 at the latest. 2013 is pushing it. The Wii will continue on with major help from the vitality sensor, the quantum 3 engine and the "Wii Channels" format which essentially allows Nintendo the ability to add any feature they want to the system. I DO believe that Nintendo needs to invest some coding time to create a virtual memory program for future games but taking away 1 or 3 gigs from our SD cards to support game features.
LightyKD
LightyKD
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://lightykd.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:Definitely not 11. 2012 at the MINIMUM and 2013 probably. However, they could just release an upgrade or something and not actually release a new console itself. Like, the DS Lite to the DSi kinda switcheroo. Nintendo seems to be taking on that kind of style now.

i don't think the wii needs any major upgrades that cant be fixed with a simple wii menu update so i see no reason to even realeas a upgraded wii even if it is just like the ds lite dsi thing
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Nintendo.Wii Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:31 pm

Nintendo has always done that with portables but not consoles.
I see it ending in 2013.
Nintendo.Wii
Nintendo.Wii
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Psp1000Fanboy Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:40 pm

2012 or 2013 but idk what new features the console will have?

Psp1000Fanboy
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:22 am

I believe 2012
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by ByakuganAlex Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:40 pm

whenever the other consoles release there other consoles
ByakuganAlex
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

Wii 2, PS4, and Xbox 720 are (as of the last announcement I heard) all set to be released somewhere between 2012-2014.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:24 pm

How do you know the names are what they are, nintendo hasnt ever done the same name of a system and addded on a #, so i dont think the next nintendo console will be called the wii 2, as the same with the xbox, 720 just dosent roll withthe flow ya know?
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by thelastmetroid186 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 pm

We will start hearing about it next year and in 2011, but we wont get one till 2012. Anything past that seems very late. Whether or not Nintendo is on top the sales have to slow down. And when it gets to that right point they will release their next system.
thelastmetroid186
thelastmetroid186
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:13 pm

Camo Junky wrote:How do you know the names are what they are, nintendo hasnt ever done the same name of a system and addded on a #, so i dont think the next nintendo console will be called the wii 2, as the same with the xbox, 720 just dosent roll withthe flow ya know?
Sony has referred to their next system as the Playstation 4 and Microsoft (the few times they have mentioned it) has said that the current name for their next system is the Xbox 720. Nintendo didn't even announce the name of the Wii until a month or two before its release, so no one has any clue what their next system will be called; Wii 2 is just what gamers are referring to it as for ease's sake.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:13 am

i don't know it depens on what happens in the gaming world if sony or microsoft release new console so will nintendo but that won't happen till about 5 years so i think 2014
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by XxY@$!NxX Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:33 am

We'll Probably Get A Glimpse Of The New Console In E3 2011 And It'll Probably Be Released Between Late 2012 & Summer 2013!

XxY@$!NxX
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Itachi Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:28 pm

late 2011 or 2012 then the Wii 2/HD or whatever its called will come out

Itachi
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Itachi wrote:late 2011 or 2012 then the Wii 2/HD or whatever its called will come out

every one really thinks the new console will be called wii 2 or wii HD i really don't think it will be called wii any thing i think there will be a completely different name
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:38 pm

yea ninty donst realese info early or much of it take zelda all we got is a picture lol cod 7 already know its Vietnam b4 cod 6 is out.... so they will probly go wit something unique
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:54 pm

Jade789119 wrote:yea ninty donst realese info early or much of it take zelda all we got is a picture lol cod 7 already know its Vietnam b4 cod 6 is out.... so they will probly go wit something unique

ya but i really wonder what they could be making
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:23 pm

Nintendo.Wii wrote:
Nintendo has always done that with portables but not consoles.
I see it ending in 2013.

But the wii is different. It's too well thought out and complicated to just "end". The next console will either be a new type of wii that looks different but does everything the same and a lot more, or look almost identical with many new features.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next