The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do u think will happen to....

+5
MetaSmashBro
SpaniardGamer
Gyoza
snaredrums123
Static man2
9 posters

Go down

What do u think will happen to.... Empty What do u think will happen to....

Post by Static man2 Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Infinity Ward. people are leaving left and right. its not going to have any good people. do u think will all the people leaving they will close infinity ward or find like 20 new people. i think they should just drop it.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

What do u think will happen to.... Empty Re: What do u think will happen to....

Post by snaredrums123 Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:25 pm

Static man2 wrote:Infinity Ward. people are leaving left and right. its not going to have any good people. do u think will all the people leaving they will close infinity ward or find like 20 new people. i think they should just drop it.
The guys who made IW started a new studio, I forgot what it is called, but all the people who used to work at IW are moving there.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

Sludgehammer, that's there new name
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:23 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
Static man2 wrote:Infinity Ward. people are leaving left and right. its not going to have any good people. do u think will all the people leaving they will close infinity ward or find like 20 new people. i think they should just drop it.
The guys who made IW started a new studio, I forgot what it is called, but all the people who used to work at IW are moving there.
Ya i under stand that but what do u think will happen. what do u think activsion will do to the studio since so many people are leaving. by the end of this whole thing it will be a whole new studio.
IGN wrote:The two announced this morning plans to open a new studio called Respawn Entertainment and signed a new publishing deal with rival Electronic Arts.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 pm

So far, the two main founders of I.W. and the main designers and programmers left. Respawn Entertainment may hire them and they can make another FPS franchise to compete against the Call of Duty Franchise
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:So far, the two main founders of I.W. and the main designers and programmers left. Respawn Entertainment may hire them and they can make another FPS franchise to compete against the Call of Duty Franchise
the total amount of people who have left IW is something like 13 now. but if the founders of IW do start respawn that will be cool cause im sure EA will give them more free run the Activision did
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Call of Duty can be called "done" until we see what Sledgehammer can do. We all know Treyarch will rip off of Modern Warfare 2 this fall and make CoD: Veitnam (???) almost the same, except the guns 'n' whatnot.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:53 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:Call of Duty can be called "done" until we see what Sledgehammer can do. We all know Treyarch will rip off of Modern Warfare 2 this fall and make CoD: Veitnam (???) almost the same, except the guns 'n' whatnot.
Call of Duty Black Ops. But anyways I don't really care, I don't really like IW. Treyarch at least tries on the Wii, where as IW just came up and said they didn't want to develop after lying about it.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Static man2 wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:So far, the two main founders of I.W. and the main designers and programmers left. Respawn Entertainment may hire them and they can make another FPS franchise to compete against the Call of Duty Franchise
the total amount of people who have left IW is something like 13 now. but if the founders of IW do start respawn that will be cool cause im sure EA will give them more free run the Activision did

EA will, seeing how EA is better than Activision (my opinion)

FaytSaratome wrote:
MetaSmashBro wrote:Call of Duty can be called "done" until we see what Sledgehammer can do. We all know Treyarch will rip off of Modern Warfare 2 this fall and make CoD: Veitnam (???) almost the same, except the guns 'n' whatnot.
Call of Duty Black Ops. But anyways I don't really care, I don't really like IW. Treyarch at least tries on the Wii, where as IW just came up and said they didn't want to develop after lying about it.

Yeah, IW just doesn't give two shits about the Wii. And I heard Sledgehammer will be making an "Action-Adventure" Call of Duty, so in this case, it's "done" (just like Meta said). Though Activision still is saying Call of Duty is still in Infinity Wards hands (or what's left). But in all honesty, Call of Duty is dying since many people left.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:30 pm

well seeing how pathetic Activision tries to get money im glad they went to EA. i hope the founders of Infinity Ward will make a game franchise better than Call of Duty. Activision treated them unfairly
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:08 pm

Only the Modern Warfares are owned by IW Spaniard (I think)
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Sun May 02, 2010 10:39 am

from what i've heard there something like 26 people who have left and like half now at respawn.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 am

So here's the situation: Infinity Ward was signed on to do five years of work for Activision after the release of Modern Warfare. They were promised control and rights over all of their intellectual properties (IPs). However, Activision coaxed them into making Modern Warfare 2, which no one at Infinity Ward wanted to make. After MW2, they were told they could make a new IP and Activision would publish it. However, Activision launched an investigation of IW heads Frank West and Vince Zampella, looking for the smallest grounds to fire them. They were investigated for "breach of contract" and "insubordination". Ultimately, they were interrogated in a windowless room for six hours, as well as many other IW employees, many of whom were driven to tears. If West or Zampella tried to console them, they would be terminated for insubordination. Fast forward to now. Most of the IW employees now work under EA as Respawn Entertainment. They are suing for the royalties they are owed, royalties that include money they are owed for MW2 and money they will be owed for any game sporting the Call of Duty name and any game using the engine that Infinity Ward designed. They are also suing for $500 million in emotional damages.

The 16-page complaint tells all. It's a very interesting read, I read through the whole thing yesterday.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:Fuck Activision
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by umer Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:51 pm

No Problems it will be complete on time and your problems.
Do you have current employee whose are working here.

umer
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.facebook.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down