The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster hunter 3 deal should I take it?

+3
Godwind
SpaniardGamer
lil boy blue 300
7 posters

Go down

should I take the deal

monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Vote_lcap33%monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 4 ]
monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Vote_lcap67%monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Empty monster hunter 3 deal should I take it?

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:32 pm

My mom offered to pay for the game and wii speak but that means she has to cutback on my poket money 2 months. I want to buy mario and metroid but won't be able to get an allowence to do so. Tell me what you think ?
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Empty Re: monster hunter 3 deal should I take it?

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:16 pm

Wait for the cash, then wait for the other cash and get them all
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

monster hunter 3 deal should I take it? Empty Re: monster hunter 3 deal should I take it?

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:52 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:Wait for the cash, then wait for the other cash and get them all

that a cool but I wont be able to play w/u guys. I thank you guys help and will sleep on it.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:55 pm

The question is, which do you come out ahead on the deal? How much money would you gain/lose? If your budget limited it before hand, it might be worth waiting for.

Keep in mind, if you plan on playing online with monster hunter 3, it may not be worth buying on day one since because the online community won't be that well established. Plus if you wait it out a bit, some people in the community could help improve your character with free stuff.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Godwind wrote:The question is, which do you come out ahead on the deal? How much money would you gain/lose? If your budget limited it before hand, it might be worth waiting for.

Keep in mind, if you plan on playing online with monster hunter 3, it may not be worth buying on day one since because the online community won't be that well established. Plus if you wait it out a bit, some people in the community could help improve your character with free stuff.

OK here's my deal I get 20 buck every 2 weeks meaning it'll 4-6 weeks to. I could save 60 bucks it'll be may or something.if that helps but I think I'll take my moms deal but I just did this as a perspective thing
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Both, hustle your mom
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Gyoza wrote:Both, hustle your mom

explain lol Suspect. what do you mean by that.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Get the money and get the game.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:20 pm

Do what gets you the MOST money in the end. Figure it out and make the calculations if you want to make the smarter decision. What happens SOONER doesn't matter at all, but what happens overall. If you can get Monster Hunter 3, Mario Galaxy, and Metroid by like July, then great, but if you take this offer and you enter up getting Monster Hunter 3 and not being able to afford the other two, then doesn't waiting seem like a better choice? However, if your cut back isn't that significant to the point where the money for MH3 makes up for it generously, you'd have to take the offer and just wait, because you would have to anyways if you made that little money. Just figure it out.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:07 am

calculate
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWon Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:15 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:
Gyoza wrote:Both, hustle your mom

explain lol Suspect. what do you mean by that.
''

He means pull a Cartman

TheWon
TheWon
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

http://www.projectmkart.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down