The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Express your emotions topic

+2
lil boy blue 300
Gyoza
6 posters

Go down

Official Express your emotions topic Empty Official Express your emotions topic

Post by Gyoza Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:48 pm

Talk about your day or what is happening in your life.

Sticky please

Also, Happy Birthday Captain Planet
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Official Express your emotions topic Empty Re: Official Express your emotions topic

Post by lil boy blue 300 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Gyoza wrote:Talk about your day or what is happening in your life.

Sticky please

Also, Happy Birthday Captain Planet

me to bro I watched me captain planet in the morning and b4 I played monster hunter
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Official Express your emotions topic Empty Re: Official Express your emotions topic

Post by Gyoza Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:59 pm

Me too, hahaha that show was so corny but I still love it
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:58 pm

lol I would think you'd like that sorta think cool
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:37 pm

YA KNOW THAT I HATE Evil or Very Mad RAPE-IST ,seriously every day i hear some news bout a girl young or adult getting rape either by an individual or gang rape.this news really pisses me off. an orphan girl,14, got raped by her classmate during recess.the boy who raped her inserts a pencil in her vagina so it fucking hurts when she pee's.to make matter's worst, one month ago she was gang raped by the same boy and his friends. and she's pregnant.

so a vagina with internal bleeding in the vagina+a pregnant orphan girl = me wanting to kick the crap out of that guy,and I bet a very painful birth Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:23 am

Damn, he reckless, at recess. Stomp testicles
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:05 am

Kamina#1 wrote:YA KNOW THAT I HATE Evil or Very Mad RAPE-IST ,seriously every day i hear some news bout a girl young or adult getting rape either by an individual or gang rape.this news really pisses me off. an orphan girl,14, got raped by her classmate during recess.the boy who raped her inserts a pencil in her vagina so it fucking hurts when she pee's.to make matter's worst, one month ago she was gang raped by the same boy and his friends. and she's pregnant.

so a vagina with internal bleeding in the vagina+a pregnant orphan girl = me wanting to kick the crap out of that guy,and I bet a very painful birth Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad

wow, the regular news that goes on over here is that a hole bunch of people get killed, EVERY DAY!!!

p.s: a birth is already painful
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:21 am

Kamina#1 wrote:YA KNOW THAT I HATE Evil or Very Mad RAPE-IST ,seriously every day i hear some news bout a girl young or adult getting rape either by an individual or gang rape.this news really pisses me off. an orphan girl,14, got raped by her classmate during recess.the boy who raped her inserts a pencil in her vagina so it fucking hurts when she pee's.to make matter's worst, one month ago she was gang raped by the same boy and his friends. and she's pregnant.

I despise rape, so very much. That guy needs his balls castrated and then stuff him in his fuckin' mouth. Shit, that was fuckin' disgusting of him and she didn't deserve that.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am

well you'll never know Spani
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am

Gyoza wrote:Damn, he reckless, at recess. Stomp testicles

Mine felt weird while reading that post Sad
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 am

[quote="boricua"]
Kamina#1 wrote:

p.s: a birth is already painful
a birth with an internal bleeding inside the vagina,that was caused by a 4cm pencil is moar painful.

p.s.: a 7 year old girlwas molested by the school guard(pedobear) and forced to do oral smex Mad
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 am

Worst things happen hear in the states.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:56 am

I know that,Im just expressing mai self desu
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down