Hard time hunting the monsters?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by MetaSmashBro on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:05 pm

Lust all the monsters you had an incredibly hard time hunting for!

-Qurupeco (cakewalk now)
-Royal Ludroth (took 40min!)
-Barroth (I ran outta potions but we luckily killed him after 4 tries.)
-Rathian (I've only seen it with Qurupeco but DAMN)
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by SoaringDive on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:40 pm

So far, none have been hard. But I've also only faced Jaggi, Quropeco, and Barroth (been busy as hell).

When I get to the Rathian, it won't be that hard.

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:53 pm

I Havent gotten fair only did all the 1 star quest and now starting lvl 2
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by MetaSmashBro on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:40 am

IT TOOK ME 3 HOURS FOR ME TO HELP MY FRIEND BEAT BARROTH! 3 MOTHERFUCKING HOURS!!!!
I think I've gone crazy O_o
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 am

Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by MetaSmashBro on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 am

Geez are you guys playing a lot of offline first before you go online? Or these are offline?
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:Geez are you guys playing a lot of offline first before you go online? Or these are offline?

only up to third star
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:14 am

killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:15 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild

Yeah Qurupeco is annoying the wa it summons them but still I was using Greatsword.. I want a tachi or a switch axe so bad :/
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:20 am

killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild

Yeah Qurupeco is annoying the wa it summons them but still I was using Greatsword.. I want a tachi or a switch axe so bad :/

U should be able to get the switch axe, in the lvl3 stage, cause i have it
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:21 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild

Yeah Qurupeco is annoying the wa it summons them but still I was using Greatsword.. I want a tachi or a switch axe so bad :/

U should be able to get the switch axe, in the lvl3 stage, cause i have it

Yeah I can just dont have monster fluid , Can get it straight away online just have no idea where to get monsterfluids .
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:31 am

killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild

Yeah Qurupeco is annoying the wa it summons them but still I was using Greatsword.. I want a tachi or a switch axe so bad :/

U should be able to get the switch axe, in the lvl3 stage, cause i have it

Yeah I can just dont have monster fluid , Can get it straight away online just have no idea where to get monsterfluids .

lol i cant remember either, i think u get it after completing certain lvl3 quest just cant remember which one
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:32 am

BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:
killa5384 wrote:Only just killed Qurupeco first try second life.

I had to kill Qurupeco and a Great Jaggi at the same time, took me 40mins, but i didnt die at all, using the sword and sheild

Yeah Qurupeco is annoying the wa it summons them but still I was using Greatsword.. I want a tachi or a switch axe so bad :/

U should be able to get the switch axe, in the lvl3 stage, cause i have it

Yeah I can just dont have monster fluid , Can get it straight away online just have no idea where to get monsterfluids .

lol i cant remember either, i think u get it after completing certain lvl3 quest just cant remember which one

Yeah I have the option to craft it on solo just dont have the fluid
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:45 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:Geez are you guys playing a lot of offline first before you go online? Or these are offline?

Yes, i find that u get better shit and ur more stocked if u do
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by SoaringDive on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:46 am

The bugs on the ground have Monster Fluids. But you have to knock them out to carve them, or else they'll break and you can't carve them.

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:47 am

soaringdive wrote:The bugs on the ground have Monster Fluids. But you have to knock them out to carve them, or else they'll break and you can't carve them.


Been A Very long itme since i've had to do that , Remember knocking out vespoids but Cant remember how I did it :S
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by SoaringDive on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:13 pm

2* offline quest Bug Hunt, you should get Monster Fluid at the end of the quest.


Last edited by soaringdive on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
No story is not worth hearing
avatar
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Posts : 799
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-09-18
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:14 pm

soaringdive wrote:2* offline quest Big Hunt, you should get Monster Fluid at the end of the quest.

Oh thanks man Very Happy Ill try after I fail Killing this royal Razz
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:20 pm

im using the switch axe and its fucking beast
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by killa5384 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:21 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:im using the switch axe and its fucking beast


I used to rape with tachi and I raped on the capcom booth thing with a switchaxe so i cant wait
avatar
killa5384
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 120
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 24
Location : Luton , England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:18 pm

I fight the great jaggi any advise using ludroth great sword
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by BlackSabbath370 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:53 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:I fight the great jaggi any advise using ludroth great sword

pay attention to when he attacks, then dodge right away
avatar
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Posts : 388
Reputation : 30
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 27
Location : Victoria, British Columbia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by EvilMrChicken on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:08 pm

I'm so pumped for this game now Very Happy

EDIT: I won't be getting the game until June but I might as well get this out of the way, what would you guys recommend? weapons, armor etc.
avatar
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 142
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-02-06
Age : 21
Location : ur closet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by Invaderzzim on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:13 pm

I'm not that far into it...I feel left out...=( Uhh...hey guys, it took me 8 HOURS to beat an altonath!!! =D

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Posts : 577
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by Gyoza on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:47 pm

How do I get 30 resource points? I need it to rebuild the village and buy some more armor and weapons
avatar
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1773
Reputation : 120
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 23
Location : Philadelphia, PA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hard time hunting the monsters?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum