Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Go down

Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 pm

http://www.gamerzines.com/wii/news/miyamoto-nintendo-online-game.html

I think Miyamoto is great and all but w/all due respect you online is lacking. for any to lazy

to read the article here's my take on the interview. I think Miyamoto should kick it into 2nd

gear instead, of complaining to us about it being proactive about is online strategy. Your

strategy is flawed Miyamoto-san. We should have to juggle 100 friend coes to play

w/each other,why is wii speak nonexistent,why is there not that many W.M.+ captiple games.

Nintendo I release the saying dont fix what no broken but as a fan I would love to see

you live up to your potential. Closing comment Nity please grow some nads and push the 3rd parties and yourselve to make the wii better.

please share your thoughts.
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Prophet6000 on Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 pm

I didnt like that. He knows the wii hasn't been doing great online that is where it needs to step up
avatar
Prophet6000
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 135
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville Florida or Toad Town(MK)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Jacques7Chef on Tue May 11, 2010 4:43 pm

I 100% agree with you guys.

I don't want to have to add an extra code to play online just because of extra security. That's the one thing I hate online.

HVS, Treyarch, and Capcom have both said for TC, COD: MWR, and TvC that all Wii owners would have to do was register your friends' names who already have your Wii Console Code and that's it, but surprise another code has to be added. Nintendo didn't even mention having to input extra codes for SSBB and MK, they just said it was going to have online.

Instead of having extra codes, or to search for your friends again in order to play online, why not already have those who have your Wii Console Code be automatically inputted so you don't have to add your friends' codes again twice? Scrap the extra code, use the one that was meant to be used for.

And MH3 is no big help either when trying to find friends. You have to search or wait for your friend to be in the same City you're in in order to register each other as friends again (using yet another code disguised as the "Capcom ID", whether it's a different server or not). There's no worldwide search at all.

In a nutshell, scrap the extra friend codes and we'll happy.
avatar
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-05-04
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by lil boy blue 300 on Wed May 12, 2010 3:33 pm

I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.
avatar
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Posts : 448
Reputation : 28
Join date : 2009-12-14
Location : grand pairie tx

View user profile http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Godwind on Thu May 13, 2010 7:09 am

lil boy blue 300 wrote:I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.

Most people are dissatisfied with the service.

Godwind
NES
NES

Posts : 484
Reputation : 110
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by FaytSaratome on Thu May 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Godwind wrote:
lil boy blue 300 wrote:I cool. I thought I would get flamed for basically saying Miyamoto is Bs-in. glad to see I was wrong.

All people are dissatisfied with the service.
- fixed

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by MetaSmashBro on Sat May 15, 2010 7:58 am

Jacques7Chef wrote:I 100% agree with you guys.

I don't want to have to add an extra code to play online just because of extra security. That's the one thing I hate online.

HVS, Treyarch, and Capcom have both said for TC, COD: MWR, and TvC that all Wii owners would have to do was register your friends' names who already have your Wii Console Code and that's it, but surprise another code has to be added. Nintendo didn't even mention having to input extra codes for SSBB and MK, they just said it was going to have online.

Instead of having extra codes, or to search for your friends again in order to play online, why not already have those who have your Wii Console Code be automatically inputted so you don't have to add your friends' codes again twice? Scrap the extra code, use the one that was meant to be used for.

And MH3 is no big help either when trying to find friends. You have to search or wait for your friend to be in the same City you're in in order to register each other as friends again (using yet another code disguised as the "Capcom ID", whether it's a different server or not). There's no worldwide search at all.

In a nutshell, scrap the extra friend codes and we'll happy.
Nuh uh. For MHT, they just have to be online to add them, send messages, player searches, etc. I don't know why everyone thinks you have to be in the same city >_<
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by FaytSaratome on Sat May 15, 2010 9:42 am

MetaSmashBro wrote:
Jacques7Chef wrote:I 100% agree with you guys.

I don't want to have to add an extra code to play online just because of extra security. That's the one thing I hate online.

HVS, Treyarch, and Capcom have both said for TC, COD: MWR, and TvC that all Wii owners would have to do was register your friends' names who already have your Wii Console Code and that's it, but surprise another code has to be added. Nintendo didn't even mention having to input extra codes for SSBB and MK, they just said it was going to have online.

Instead of having extra codes, or to search for your friends again in order to play online, why not already have those who have your Wii Console Code be automatically inputted so you don't have to add your friends' codes again twice? Scrap the extra code, use the one that was meant to be used for.

And MH3 is no big help either when trying to find friends. You have to search or wait for your friend to be in the same City you're in in order to register each other as friends again (using yet another code disguised as the "Capcom ID", whether it's a different server or not). There's no worldwide search at all.

In a nutshell, scrap the extra friend codes and we'll happy.
Nuh uh. For MHT, they just have to be online to add them, send messages, player searches, etc. I don't know why everyone thinks you have to be in the same city >_<
People are dumb.

_________________

avatar
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Posts : 1066
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 27
Location : Desmu City, Kranvia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by sikokiller on Thu May 20, 2010 1:17 pm

well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 29
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by TheLolzalol on Thu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

sikokiller wrote:well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol

ʌ
This
avatar
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 272
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-11-16
Location : James Camerons basement....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by sikokiller on Thu May 20, 2010 11:15 pm

TheLolzalol wrote:
sikokiller wrote:well paying for online is bullshit especially for the worst online service this gen, if they want to charge people it better be worth it... and they have to give us a real online community instead of a long arse 12 digit gay code that you have to exchange just to be friends.. oh and btw... the online service for the wii has improved over the years but its still the worst online service this gen if that makes sence lol, its just not worth getting a subscription.. they can next gen if the online is good i mean i am willing to buy an subscription lol

ʌ
This

WTF is an "This" i ask on vgchartz didn't get an answer now i demand an answer lol
avatar
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Posts : 641
Reputation : 66
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 29
Location : Tasmania, Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Miyamoto excuse to Nity's online play

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum