The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3!

+10
Jade789119
SpaniardGamer
fox mccloud
sonicman999
Godwind
snaredrums123
RollingSilver
TheLolzalol
lil boy blue 300
prem
14 posters

Go down

Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3! Empty Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3!

Post by prem Tue May 18, 2010 5:51 am

Pretty cool right?
http://hvs-network.ucoz.com/news/the_conduit_now_has_vanilla_and_icing/2010-05-15-91

and a hands on demo coming to e3.
http://hvs-network.ucoz.com/news/playable_demo_at_e3/2010-05-15-92

prem
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://hvs-network.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3! Empty Re: Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3!

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue May 18, 2010 6:43 am

nice do you think they can pull a monster hunter 3 and mail copies of the by a first come first served basis w/limited copies of course. I was lucky enough to get one. the cake is cool and I would like a story mode and online demonstration at e3. If the demo comes I want and online to be most of the focus like halo reach.
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3! Empty Re: Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3!

Post by TheLolzalol Tue May 18, 2010 8:41 pm

I hope that cake won't taste of bland level design and glitchful hacked online.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Tue May 18, 2010 9:39 pm

inb4 godwind tears you to shreds

either you love it or hate it, i'm pretty sure media outlets will say it's an improvement...improvement...less generic...HARTCOAR111

you really like monster hunter do you lil boy blue? anyways, it would be cool if sega decided to let gamestop hand over free demos of the online mode like they did for halo reach or make it a downloadable demo, but knowing nintendo's online structure (correct me if i'm wrong, but you can download wiiware titles with online play, right?) and sega's marketting strategies, i highly doubt it.
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Tue May 18, 2010 9:43 pm

In b4 The cake is a lie joke.

Conduit: Now with vanilla and icing.+playable demo at e3! 1811
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Tue May 18, 2010 10:08 pm

RollingSilver wrote:inb4 godwind tears you to shreds

you really like monster hunter do you lil boy blue?

I do but I mainly used it to prove a point.

it would be cool if sega decided to let gamestop hand over free demos of the online mode like they did for halo reach or make it a downloadable demo, but knowing nintendo's online structure and sega's marketting strategies, i highly doubt it.

oh well but it would be cool and the tri demos were basicly free because the gave me a special MH3 $5 wiishop gift card

ya it's that good

Last edited by lil boy blue 300 on Sun May 30, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 pm

RollingSilver wrote:inb4 godwind tears you to shreds

Damn you, I will get my Revenge.

This is another reason to hate the Conduit even more. They are going to have a demo at E3? What's the point of having a demo that is nearly exclusive to the press? The point of a demo of a commercial product is to have people get their hands on it. Why would I want to hear some retarded journalist hype over my own evaluations? At least consumer get the chance to make some real critique.

StarCraft 2 is living up to the expectations of people by word of mouth alone. People got their beta keys to play the game and got the chance to discuss what is going on. For that, StarCraft 2 will be a success because they got it in the hands of consumers before the game even sold a copy. They already cut the middleman, the journalist is no longer the keyholder but the customers.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sonicman999 Thu May 20, 2010 1:53 pm

conduit 2 with vanilla and icing, what else do we need
sonicman999
sonicman999
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu May 20, 2010 1:58 pm

sonicman999 wrote:conduit 2 with vanilla and icing, what else do we need

A refund on the first game.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Sun May 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Godwind wrote:

pshaww it wasn't THAT bad. it ONLY had crappy plot, bad design, uninspired weapons, corrupted online, forgettable characters, crappy music, pretentious development... a face-lift can get this a GOTY Razz

...i still want to play it. DON'T LAUGH AT ME Shocked Shocked Shocked
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sun May 23, 2010 8:54 pm

RollingSilver wrote:
Godwind wrote:

pshaww it wasn't THAT bad. it ONLY had crappy plot, bad design, uninspired weapons, corrupted online, forgettable characters, crappy music, pretentious development... a face-lift can get this a GOTY Razz

Shocked Shocked

I think you killed the game for me lol Shocked
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by fox mccloud Sat May 29, 2010 7:14 pm

jesus man im playing the conduit right now and i dont find it so bad god, ive had the game for a while now, i admit the level design could be better and more inspirational, i blame fps genericness of trying to be "realistic" for this, plot is overdone but it isnt horrible, the way i have always seen it is tht the conduit was kinda testing the wii a bit, the development team worked on the game and decided to put the real final product with every ounce of their hardwork into the 2nd so they can know exactly wht to do wit the wii
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Sat May 29, 2010 7:24 pm

fox mccloud wrote:jesus man im playing the conduit right now and i dont find it so bad god, ive had the game for a while now, i admit the level design could be better and more inspirational, i blame fps genericness of trying to be "realistic" for this, plot is overdone but it isnt horrible, the way i have always seen it is tht the conduit was kinda testing the wii a bit, the development team worked on the game and decided to put the real final product with every ounce of their hardwork into the 2nd so they can know exactly wht to do wit the wii

The game wasn't really bad it's just that it wasn't that great and that's what most people were expecting it to be with all the hype and everything.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by fox mccloud Sat May 29, 2010 9:10 pm

were the ppl who hyped it sadly
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Sun May 30, 2010 10:36 am

fox mccloud wrote:were the ppl who hyped it sadly

Shokio hyped it a lot
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun May 30, 2010 11:47 am

SpaniardGamer wrote:
fox mccloud wrote:were the ppl who hyped it sadly

Shokio hyped it a lot

yea but i still play the first one its actually a lot more fun the hackers are gone and so is the spawn glitch Razz still generic but its fun xD
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Smashboy64 Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:45 pm

Thconduit is like halo....No one has ever heard of it til the 2nd then its a hit!
Smashboy64
Smashboy64
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:50 pm

Smashboy64 wrote:Thconduit is like halo....No one has ever heard of it til the 2nd then its a hit!

Except unlike the Conduit, the first Halo wasn't a fail.
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:09 pm

I like Vanilla and icing...
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:16 pm

NoelX2 wrote:I like Vanilla and icing...

eehhhh, i prefer lemon flavor
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:51 pm

boricua wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:I like Vanilla and icing...

eehhhh, i prefer lemon flavor
GIVE ME THEM!!!!
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 pm

the conduit was awesome if alittle generic and 2nd ones probally going to be twice as awesome and less generic
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down