The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've got a big problem.

+6
nintendorocks
Gyoza
snaredrums123
sulley
Mark_Chaos
AtomicMetroid
10 posters

Go down

I've got a big problem. Empty I've got a big problem.

Post by AtomicMetroid Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 pm

Alright. I am a former Xbox 360 owner. I got rid of it because I thought it wasn't that good on a count of I got the E74 error a few months back. I sold it and I used the money to buy a PS3 for myself. Now, my dad plays the PS3 downstairs a lot and I got very little time to play it, so I decided I should get one for myself.
But, that was when the shit hit the fan. When I told my "friends" about this, they got all up in my face about it, calling me a PS3 fanboy and they often walked up to me and just said, "PS3 has no games" in a mocking manner. Note that this was in JANUARY, and they're still doing this to me. What's worse is that they've been shunning me and making fun of me behind my back. Also, one of them made a YouTube video subtlly making fun of me. I just amazes me that they're still dwelling on this shitstorm for the last 5 months. What should I do?
AtomicMetroid
AtomicMetroid
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

I've got a big problem. Empty Re: I've got a big problem.

Post by Mark_Chaos Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:10 pm

AtomicMetroid wrote:Alright. I am a former Xbox 360 owner. I got rid of it because I thought it wasn't that good on a count of I got the E74 error a few months back. I sold it and I used the money to buy a PS3 for myself. Now, my dad plays the PS3 downstairs a lot and I got very little time to play it, so I decided I should get one for myself.
But, that was when the shit hit the fan. When I told my "friends" about this, they got all up in my face about it, calling me a PS3 fanboy and they often walked up to me and just said, "PS3 has no games" in a mocking manner. Note that this was in JANUARY, and they're still doing this to me. What's worse is that they've been shunning me and making fun of me behind my back. Also, one of them made a YouTube video subtlly making fun of me. I just amazes me that they're still dwelling on this shitstorm for the last 5 months. What should I do?

Get new friends who don't act like 5 year olds?

Also, we're all now on this site:
http://select-start.net/forum
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:46 pm

thats pretty fucking childish, tell them to act like 15 year olds. it is only a piece of technology it isnt a life changing decision, and for the record i own both a ps3 and 360 and actually prefer my ps3 so i would say you are making a good decision although the xbox is great i think the ps3 is a little bit better
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:22 am

AtomicMetroid wrote:Alright. I am a former Xbox 360 owner. I got rid of it because I thought it wasn't that good on a count of I got the E74 error a few months back. I sold it and I used the money to buy a PS3 for myself. Now, my dad plays the PS3 downstairs a lot and I got very little time to play it, so I decided I should get one for myself.

They are seriously shunning you because of the game console you play on? I say just leave videogames out of the equation with your friends and just enjoy all the games you have while they are paying $5 a month to play Modern Warfare 2 and replacing their console every 3 months due to RRoD.

Sure, the PS3 had no games... in 2006. Shit's old.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 am

Take their 360's power adapter and beat the shit out them.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:20 pm

dude don't listen to them there just stupid fanboys themselvs im sure you can get way better friends than them arseholes
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by XxANDRESxXZSlipknotR+DBZ Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:58 pm

just find others friends......while they are playin halo 3, halo 4, halo 5, halo reach, halo odst,
halo rape your mother, halo suck my dick and the lastest one... halo fuck you in the asshole.
XxANDRESxXZSlipknotR+DBZ
XxANDRESxXZSlipknotR+DBZ
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:23 am

smash there xbox's over there heads lol

seriously what friends do that? its just a video game console... they basically showed there ignorant when they called you a ps3 fanboy when they are fanboys them self's....

XxANDRESxXZSlipknotR+DBZ wrote:just find others friends......while they are playin halo 3, halo 4, halo 5, halo reach, halo odst,
halo rape your mother, halo suck my dick and the lastest one... halo fuck you in the asshole.

i would totally buy those games for curiosity lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 am

I would just buy em to buy em
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:05 am

Childish. Kids these days....hmph
NoelX2
NoelX2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lvxTo4Oq8 here's the process how these childish ppl are created
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Kamina#1 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lvxTo4Oq8 here's the process how these childish ppl are created
the game rots what little bit of brain they have
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down