Super Smash Bros Brawl's online is...decent

Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl's online is...decent

Post by RaycxellTorres on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:27 pm

I have been hearing a lot of crap from people saying that SSBB's online sucks,i just gotta say one thing to them...how's your internet connection?

Yes,internet connection,that is the reason why SSBB lags,if you read the online part on the SSBB manual(because nobody looks at it now)there is a part where it explains how good your internet connection is,it explains that on friend mode,there is a little dot on the side with a specific color,that color represents how good your internet connection is,the colors are as following

blue-good
green-ok
yellow-decent
orange-pretty bad
red-bad

so that basically explains the whole lag issue,that people complain about,now let's go to the things i don't like about the online

there is no way of communication
on the anyone mode,you don't even know the names of the people your fighting against
you have to wait waaaay too long for a random match to start

Those are the reasons why i think SSBB's online is decent,it is in no way great or terrible,it's just decent.

Thanks for reading
RaycxellTorres
GameBoy
GameBoy

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/RaycxellTorres

Back to top Go down

Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl's online is...decent

Post by Jade789119 on Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:02 pm

yea i know its pretty fun when you find a match but lotta people lag so no one plays it so it creates hard to find a match issue but Ssbb is an amazing game itself ive entertained myself for over 300+ hours anything that can last you that long has to be good
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum