Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by MetaSmashBro on Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:03 pm

Friend Codes are bothersome but when you get a couple of friends, you just keep gettin' more.
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by TheNintendoLook on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:14 am

i want to exchange friend codes what games do you have? i have allot of online games just ask me and we can exchange
avatar
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 155
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Vancouver BC Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by link2450 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:17 am

well
all i konw..is my CoD 214927538574 add meh if you want...i might.... add you back o.O

link2450
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 44
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by TheNintendoLook on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:20 am

ok my cod is 0774-8367-8097 i hope u add me i will add u
avatar
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 155
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Vancouver BC Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by link2450 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:22 am

will some other time...when i am done tonight with this site ima go to bed after homework. lmao it is 130 and i still havent done it

link2450
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 44
Reputation : 11
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Moshter on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:33 am

Hey, I got a coupla online games and here are my codes...

Wii Number: 1600 7387 5402 3290
SSBB: 0173-4800-8517
The Conduit: 0045-0581-9809
Bomberman Blast: 4769-3200-2988

Message me if you've added any of thse codes so I can add you back. I have Wii Speak if you wanna chat and MP Trilogy if you wanna exchange Friend Vouchers.

Moshter
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by zaku on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:43 am

my
wii fc 8422-2933-4142-9305
i have the conduit,ssbb,
for wiiware i have bomberman blast and onslought pm me if want the codes or if u added my wii fc
avatar
zaku
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by TheNintendoLook on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:45 am

Moshter wrote:Hey, I got a coupla online games and here are my codes...

Wii Number: 1600 7387 5402 3290
SSBB: 0173-4800-8517
The Conduit: 0045-0581-9809
Bomberman Blast: 4769-3200-2988

Message me if you've added any of thse codes so I can add you back. I have Wii Speak if you wanna chat and MP Trilogy if you wanna exchange Friend Vouchers.

awsome dude i have all of thoes games i will be sure to add u when i get the chance i have already coded your friend codes down so hear are mine

Bomber Man Blast:

Code: 1247-2403-1507
Name: braydenf17

The Conduit:

Code: 0259-8140-2675
Name: 1manshow

Super Smash Bros Brawl:

Code: 0087-5516-5526
Name:BF17
avatar
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 155
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Vancouver BC Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Moshter on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:47 am

TheNintendoLook wrote:
Moshter wrote:Hey, I got a coupla online games and here are my codes...

Wii Number: 1600 7387 5402 3290
SSBB: 0173-4800-8517
The Conduit: 0045-0581-9809
Bomberman Blast: 4769-3200-2988

Message me if you've added any of thse codes so I can add you back. I have Wii Speak if you wanna chat and MP Trilogy if you wanna exchange Friend Vouchers.

awsome dude i have all of thoes games i will be sure to add u when i get the chance i have already coded your friend codes down so hear are mine

Bomber Man Blast:

Code: 1247-2403-1507
Name: braydenf17

The Conduit:

Code: 0259-8140-2675
Name: 1manshow

Super Smash Bros Brawl:

Code: 0087-5516-5526
Name:BF17
Alright, cool. I'll add you as soon as I can.

Moshter
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by TheNintendoLook on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:58 am

Moshter wrote:
TheNintendoLook wrote:
Moshter wrote:Hey, I got a coupla online games and here are my codes...

Wii Number: 1600 7387 5402 3290
SSBB: 0173-4800-8517
The Conduit: 0045-0581-9809
Bomberman Blast: 4769-3200-2988

Message me if you've added any of thse codes so I can add you back. I have Wii Speak if you wanna chat and MP Trilogy if you wanna exchange Friend Vouchers.

awsome dude i have all of thoes games i will be sure to add u when i get the chance i have already coded your friend codes down so hear are mine

Bomber Man Blast:

Code: 1247-2403-1507
Name: braydenf17

The Conduit:

Code: 0259-8140-2675
Name: 1manshow

Super Smash Bros Brawl:

Code: 0087-5516-5526
Name:BF17
Alright, cool. I'll add you as soon as I can.

kk i will add u when i can to Smile

well good night were i am it is 12 at night and i am tired so bye for now
avatar
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 155
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Vancouver BC Canada

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by cataback on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:43 am

Mario kart: 4167-8482-2995 andy
Brawl 1633-9936-7282 andy
Conduit: 0002-1575-9418 CATABAck
Wii 6284-6112-1140-6203

I wish to play you some time cheers
avatar
cataback
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://aaa-productions.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by ThePanterWithoutTheH on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:55 am

Hi here is some codes Wink If u add me then i add you ^^

If some of you others wanna add me contact me : Msn : Olle__94__@hotmail.com
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePanterWithoutTheH

Wii friend code : 6059 8663 1030 4197

The Conduit (Name : Ollzorz) : 4426 0183 6355

Guitar Hero WT : 0861 0846 8925

Mario Kart : 4812 5786 4229

Brawl : 1032 7239 1987

soo yeah cya!
avatar
ThePanterWithoutTheH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-28
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Shah2354 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:17 pm

hey guys heres all my codes
Wii Friend Code: 6297-4997-0363-1642

The Conduit: 0388-6692-2381

Brawl: 5241-1849-6784
if anyone wants my guitar hero world tour pm me i dont play it that much
avatar
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 188
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Fremon, Ca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Shah2354 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 pm

ThePanterWithoutTheH wrote:Hi here is some codes Wink If u add me then i add you ^^

If some of you others wanna add me contact me : Msn : Olle__94__@hotmail.com
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePanterWithoutTheH

Wii friend code : 6059 8663 1030 4197

The Conduit (Name : Ollzorz) : 4426 0183 6355

Guitar Hero WT : 0861 0846 8925

Mario Kart : 4812 5786 4229

Brawl : 1032 7239 1987

soo yeah cya!
kay ill add you when i can i posted my codes
avatar
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 188
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Fremon, Ca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Shah2354 on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:19 pm

cataback wrote:Mario kart: 4167-8482-2995 andy
Brawl 1633-9936-7282 andy
Conduit: 0002-1575-9418 CATABAck
Wii 6284-6112-1140-6203

I wish to play you some time cheers
ill try and add you here are mine
Wii Friend Code: 6297-4997-0363-1642

The Conduit: 0388-6692-2381

Brawl: 5241-1849-6784
avatar
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Posts : 188
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 22
Location : Fremon, Ca

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by MetaSmashBro on Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 pm

To think one thing I say does all this? (tear)

But anyway, send me a private message and I'll add your codes and whatnot. I just don't want to jump to conclusions, add everyone here, and not get added at all lol
avatar
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Posts : 607
Reputation : 34
Join date : 2009-08-27
Age : 24
Location : Virginia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Wii Code:
0899-9745-7428-4403

The Conduit:
3867-6244-6742

Super Smash Brothers Brawl:
3394-3328-3789

Mario Kart Wii:
2750-1512-3057

Battalion Wars 2:
279-293-710-761

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption:
Want Friend Vouchers/Credits if anyone has a saved profile.

Metroid Prime Trilogy:
Want Friend Vouchers/Credits if anyone has a saved profile.

I have WiiSpeak and live in U.S. Central Time.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by ByakuganAlex on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:16 pm

shouldn't we seperate all the friend codes like on thread for main another for the conduit etc....
avatar
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 45
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-08-28
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by ByakuganAlex on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:17 pm

shouldn't we seperate all the friend codes like on thread for main another for the conduit etc....
avatar
ByakuganAlex
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 45
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-08-28
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Invaderzzim on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:49 pm

My sig says it all...but I agree with byakugan, we should separate the friend codes for each game and have a whole area JUST for friend codes

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Posts : 577
Reputation : 127
Join date : 2009-08-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Genesis on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Very true I agree with Byakugan and Zim we should.

Main Wii Friend Code: 4410-7305-3616-0788

Pm me if you add me so I know.
avatar
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Posts : 65
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 24
Location : New York

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xDaNgErOuSxFiRex

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Permafry_42 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:44 pm

k so i've added everyone's code that has posted them. My signature now has my Wii code and my brawl code. So please add me if you want to sunny.

_________________
Wii Friend Code: 2605-4298-5187-2851

3DS Friend Code: 4296-2984-2234

Steam: Palesun (under Permafry_42)




avatar
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Posts : 870
Reputation : 90
Join date : 2009-08-28
Age : 23
Location : Lower Mainland, British Columbia, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by nintendorocks on Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:34 am

here's my conduit friendcode
0131-0741-9395
avatar
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Posts : 457
Reputation : 86
Join date : 2009-09-02
Age : 24
Location : burghfield

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by T. Bak on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:57 pm

Dam! lot of ppl i only want to play conduit(5456-7161-2245) now so hit me up there.

P.S!!!!!. PM me if you want to add me that way i dont have to go thru every1
avatar
T. Bak
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 34
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-08-30
Location : U.S.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Msallemey on Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:51 am

I only know my SSBB Friend code,it's:0217-0180-2175
avatar
Msallemey
GameBoy
GameBoy

Posts : 3
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2009-09-26
Age : 23
Location : Bahrain

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/sa3atekam

Back to top Go down

Re: Official Wii Friendcodes Exchange

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum