The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General MLD

+23
BlackSabbath370
Mark_Chaos
Static man2
Kamina#1
AgentA-Mi6
*LuvinFuu*
KidZillah
Darrien
Arbiteris#2
SoaringDive
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Permafry_42
FaytSaratome
tim111
Jakester12621
Shokio
Kendo
sikokiller
Jade789119
Gyoza
Invaderzzim
ElkinFencer10
Vorox2400
27 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

General MLD - Page 4 Empty Re: General MLD

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 pm

Jesus Christ, my useless argument meter is going off the charts! Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep!

They're both AAA titles. Both good in their own rights. Both top exclusives for their respective consoles. Very different styles of gameplay. THE END.

You guys are like children. Razz
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:@EvilmrChicken

That was exactly my point(you made a bad comparrison with socom and MW btw).

Why would i care about a sci fi shooter when i have a better one on my 360?Please explain

Gyoza
I am a fanboy but that doesnt mean im wrong.I just proved everyone here wrong.Heck,your a fanboy and so is most people here.All i see you guy's do is bash 360.

Am i a raving fanboy that constantly yell's "360 owns the wii kiddie toy'?Nope.Have i bashed the wii at all here?Nope.
its your way of wordin things that make you look like a fanboy. i completely understand and somewhat agree with your statement on preferin 360's exclusives, but when you do nothin but belittlebthe other sides games despite your tastes, that what makes you look bad. yes, halo is a much better game than killzone,(and this is commin from someone who HATES FPSs) but you gotta atleast give credit where its due, you gotta acknowledge that you may not prefer it but KZ2 is still a AAA effort.

God,what does it take for you guy's to understand?

I AM SAYING THAT I PREFER 360's EXCLUSIVE'S OVER PS3'S!THAT IS WHY I BOUGHT A 360.DOES THAT MAKE ME A FANBOY(in your guy's oppionion of what a fanboy is)?NO IT DOESNT.

and it;s funny how people here constantly call me a fanboy when most member's ive seen here bash the 360 constantly.Hypocritical much?
i know i know. i'm not tryin to sound like these guys, its just that i understand where you're comin from and i hate to see ya get called a fanboy simply due to the way you word your posts thats all.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:39 pm

Event gamer is right.It's a stupid argument.Heck,i thought everyone who kept calling me a fanboy when i explained how im not, were stupid.

According to most people logic on this forum,if your a 360 fan and apart of the main 360 fanbase,automatically make's you a fanboy.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Event gamer is right.It's a stupid argument.Heck,i thought everyone who kept calling me a fanboy when i explained how im not, were stupid.

According to most people logic on this forum,if your a 360 fan and apart of the main 360 fanbase,automatically make's you a fanboy.
You're a fanboy if you carry these qualities:
  • You take any bad news about your console and skew it so that it hurts the competition or benefits your console.
  • You refuse to admit the faults in your console.
  • You refuse to admit good things about the competition.
  • You refuse to admit that the company behind your console isn't perfect.

There's definitely some I'm missing, however, I don't see Arby carrying these qualities. There's a difference between die-hard 360 fan and 360 fanboy. And there's nothing wrong with defending your console of choice.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:Event gamer is right.It's a stupid argument.Heck,i thought everyone who kept calling me a fanboy when i explained how im not, were stupid.

hating on a platform definitely doesn't make you a fan boy either though.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:00 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:

It doesn't, as long as you realize that your view on a platform is just opinion. For example, I don't like the PSP. But my reasons for not liking it are sound. I don't like having a nub, and I don't like having one analog. Frankly, I don't like the controls that most games have, either. The only games I liked on PSP were Daxter and God of War: Chains of Olympus. But I don't hate the PSP and I don't hate Sony. You have to have a sound reason for not liking a platform.

Besides, I don't think Arby hates the PS3. But he defends the 360.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:37 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

It doesn't, as long as you realize that your view on a platform is just opinion. For example, I don't like the PSP. But my reasons for not liking it are sound. I don't like having a nub, and I don't like having one analog. Frankly, I don't like the controls that most games have, either. The only games I liked on PSP were Daxter and God of War: Chains of Olympus. But I don't hate the PSP and I don't hate Sony. You have to have a sound reason for not liking a platform.

I love the PS3(even though it's the bitch of this gen).i love my 360 as much as my wii.I HATE the PS3 fanbase.That is the main reason im on Xbox's side.And that's the same for many member's of the XR.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Not sure why this guy seems so important. To me, he's nothing more then an well-known Xbox 360 fanboy.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

I love the PS3(even though it's the bitch of this gen).i love my 360 as much as my wii.I HATE the PS3 fanbase.That is the main reason im on Xbox's side.And that's the same for many member's of the XR.
Good sir, how is it the "bitch of this gen"? It may not have sold as well as the 360 or Wii, but sales do not equate to quality. If anything, it's done a great job for the industry by setting new standards for console technology, and being the first of what I expect to be many consoles to use the Blu-Ray format.

And I don't think you hate the PS3 fanbase. I think you hate PS3 fanboys. Everyone hates fanboys, including other fanboys (unless they're on the same side, of course).
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 pm

I hate nintendo for region lock
AVGN : its bullshit
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Super Smash Bros. Fan wrote:Not sure why this guy seems so important. To me, he's nothing more then an well-known Xbox 360 fanboy.

- thought iWas the only one .
this is the only member iDon't like .

he likes to be in other people's party but his is exclusive .

only his party is filled w/ fanbitches!
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:58 pm

See that's probably why you go banned
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by KidZillah Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:01 pm

Gyoza wrote:See that's probably why you go banned

- iOnly made one post in the LOUNGE SECTION .

nothing about the 360 .
wtf .?
KidZillah
KidZillah
NES
NES

http://www.kidzillah.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down