The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome?

2 posters

Go down

what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome? Empty what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome?

Post by sikokiller Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:48 pm

um Left 4 Dead 2? on pc? thats about it at the moment, if it releases in Australia instead of our classification boards fucking around all the time...

the reason i put 360/pc is because they share games lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome? Empty Re: what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome?

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:17 pm

mass effect 2
splinter cell conviction
crackdown 2
lost planet 2

there are some multiplats i want, but i'm more hyped for wii exclusives. this may be the wii's year for games...screw the other systems, metroid other m for 2010 game of the year.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome? Empty Re: what 360/pc games are you hyped up for that is super special awesome?

Post by sikokiller Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:46 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:mass effect 2
splinter cell conviction
crackdown 2
lost planet 2

there are some multiplats i want, but i'm more hyped for wii exclusives. this may be the wii's year for games...screw the other systems, metroid other m for 2010 game of the year.

next year it looks like the wii is my focus then my ps3 and pc, i usually buy games for both of my systems i dont like my systems collecting dust, they are always in use lol, but i swear wii is my number 1 source next year.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down