The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tales of vesperia on wii? impossible

4 posters

Go down

tales of vesperia on wii? impossible Empty tales of vesperia on wii? impossible

Post by RollingSilver Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:24 pm

http://www.split-screen.com/2009/11/06/rumour-tales-of-vesperia-coming-to-nintendo-wii/

one of the voice actors for vesperia announced that there was going to be one for the wii but he could have confused it with tales of graces, which is coming out in december. if there IS a vesperia coming out on wii, i would be overjoyed. plus it would be fair for the wii to get the ps3 version and add more extra content while the ps3 does the same with tales of graces
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

tales of vesperia on wii? impossible Empty Re: tales of vesperia on wii? impossible

Post by SoaringDive Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:32 pm

RollingSilver wrote:http://www.split-screen.com/2009/11/06/rumour-tales-of-vesperia-coming-to-nintendo-wii/

one of the voice actors for vesperia announced that there was going to be one for the wii but he could have confused it with tales of graces, which is coming out in december. if there IS a vesperia coming out on wii, i would be overjoyed. plus it would be fair for the wii to get the ps3 version and add more extra content while the ps3 does the same with tales of graces

Is that possible?
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

tales of vesperia on wii? impossible Empty Re: tales of vesperia on wii? impossible

Post by RollingSilver Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:04 pm

oops, i meant a downgraded port with more additional content while the ps3 gets an upgraded tales of graces with more additional content. thanks for correcting me there.

is it possible? if modern warfare reflex has all the dlc maps that modern warfare had, i don't see how a tales of vesperia wii can't have more content with downgraded graphics
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:33 pm

I don't think Tales of Vesperia can be done properly on the Wii unless by some sort of miracle. The game would be required to be downgraded in not just graphics, but features as well. Sure, there are exceptions for the Wii, such as NHL 2K10, but most of the time, mutiplatform games don't work on the system.

And beside, we're getting Tales of Graces, which will be an great game.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:29 am

i hope this is true
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down