The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's it, I'm hyping this game early

+4
SpaniardGamer
Dara_U
TheLolzalol
RollingSilver
8 posters

Go down

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Empty That's it, I'm hyping this game early

Post by RollingSilver Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:38 pm

That's it, I'm hyping this game early SP2

Sin and Punishment 2
Developer: Treasure
Publisher: Nintendo

Sin and Punishment 2 is a shump, or shoot 'em up, developed by Treasure, the team that brought you Gunstar Heroes, Radiant Silvergun, Bangai-O, Ikaruga, Mischief Makers, Wario World, and many more exciting titles. As the follow-up to the first Sin and Punishment you play as Saki's son Isa and a girl named Kachi taking on a large brigade of Ruffians, or so I believe; there weren't any resources I could find that described the plot. But since this is an arcade-style shoot 'em up, I wouldn't be too surprised if there was no story.

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Sinandpunishment2200910

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Media1i

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Media2y

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Media3j

That's it, I'm hyping this game early Sinandpunishment2200910
Make my day.

From the looks of this game, I would say it's very nice; the textures look very polished, the colors blend well with the different forms of lighting, the effects are very stylized, and there's a lot of activity going on in one screen. I really like how this game shows what the Wii can do in terms of processing power because it's very pretty, there's a plethora of objects on screen -- bullets, enemies, explosions, architecture, effects, shades -- the game appears to run smoothly at 60 frames per second, the backdrops are enormous, and the game is much longer than it's predecessor. Plus, there's a choice to use the Wii Nunchuck and Remote to move around and aim at the screen, or use the Gamecube controller and simply move the recticle with analogue stick.

In addition to its immerse gameplay, Sin and Punishment 2 will also have an online leaderboard for folks who wish to run through the game and show off their scores online. This could increase replay value because people would want to compete with others over who gets the highest scores.