The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reggie disappointed that games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed aren’t on Wii

+18
Phi1Pill
chrisparlamas
BUU LIKES CANDY
Seaferret
Gyoza
SoaringDive
NextGen247
AxelDemon
SpaniardGamer
RollingSilver
FaytSaratome
FALFOLAWN
nintendorocks
darkwingdragon709
Jade789119
Godwind
Static man2
sikokiller
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Reggie disappointed that games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed aren’t on Wii - Page 2 Empty Re: Reggie disappointed that games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed aren’t on Wii

Post by Jade789119 Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:02 pm

new consolesgotta wait for the technology and nintendo will either release second or third i know microsoft will go first again lol
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Reggie disappointed that games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed aren’t on Wii - Page 2 Empty Re: Reggie disappointed that games like Modern Warfare 2, Assassin’s Creed aren’t on Wii

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:11 pm

Jade789119 wrote:new consolesgotta wait for the technology and nintendo will either release second or third i know microsoft will go first again lol
I think Sony might come and make the announcement and release it first (when the new console comes out in 2016-2020 as Fayt said), because of them probably going to be cocky enough to actually think their system will do better since the consumers want the next system of both Nintendo's and Microsoft's to come out just like the PS3 did.

So my guess is, Sony will be first to release it. Instead of Microsoft.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:44 pm

Xplay's top 5 reasons to not need new consoles.(And there are WAY more) -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM6Pc1iZ9rI&feature=related
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:48 am

SpaniardGamer wrote:
Jade789119 wrote:new consolesgotta wait for the technology and nintendo will either release second or third i know microsoft will go first again lol
I think Sony might come and make the announcement and release it first (when the new console comes out in 2016-2020 as Fayt said), because of them probably going to be cocky enough to actually think their system will do better since the consumers want the next system of both Nintendo's and Microsoft's to come out just like the PS3 did.

everyone knows Nintendo are always last out of the gates.... N64 was delayed 100 times, Gamecube was last out i think and the wii was last out, so i think Nintendo s next console will be last out the ring followed by Sony then Microsoft will be releasing there next console first...there my predictions now stick to it lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:30 pm

sikokiller wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

everyone knows Nintendo are always last out of the gates.... N64 was delayed 100 times, Gamecube was last out i think and the wii was last out, so i think Nintendo s next console will be last out the ring followed by Sony then Microsoft will be releasing there next console first...there my predictions now stick to it lol

Lol, all we need to know is that we give better predictions than Patcher
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm

Reggie is the person I would want to bring mature games to the Wii.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Seaferret Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:36 am

Well since the Wii doesn't supply as much power or features as the 360 or PS3, Nintendo can easily make new console before Microsoft or Sony do, graphics-wise at least.
Seaferret
Seaferret
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm

Seaferret wrote:Well since the Wii doesn't supply as much power or features as the 360 or PS3, Nintendo can easily make new console before Microsoft or Sony do, graphics-wise at least.

Making it last poses advantages same with making it first
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:37 am

if reggie is so upset, then why doesn't he i don't know, talk about wiihd!?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:06 am

AxelDemon wrote:if reggie is so upset, then why doesn't he i don't know, talk about wiihd!?

Cause, according to him, there is no Wii HD
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 pm

sikokiller wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

Including to getting on the internet. Even the Pippin and the Game.Com had it.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:11 pm

SpaniardGamer wrote:
AxelDemon wrote:if reggie is so upset, then why doesn't he i don't know, talk about wiihd!?

Well he's a damn lier
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:43 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
SpaniardGamer wrote:

Well he's a damn lier
He never talked about it, only once as he disagreed with Patcher about it being made
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:07 pm

No, Nintendo already confirmed that they WILL NOT RELEASE A NEW WII. Stop talking about WiiHD/Wii2 already god. >.>
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Lol, exactly.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:31 pm

No! No! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Yes, yes YES!!!!1111111111
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by BUU LIKES CANDY Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:47 pm

maybe ///_-)
BUU LIKES CANDY
BUU LIKES CANDY
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:59 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Yes, yes YES!!!!1111111111