The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?)

4 posters

Go down

Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?) Empty Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?)

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:27 pm

http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/700770/Metroid-Prime-Series-Isnt-Over-DS-Version-Teased-As-Real-Possibility-.html

Retro Studios is thinking of a possible "Metroid Prime" game on the DS/DSi/DS Lite.

Could this be the long hidden rumor "Metroid: Dread" (or might later be labeled "Metroid Prime: Dread) easter egg found in Corruption that was going to be made for the DS, but kept getting cancelled, and then returning, in a never ending wave?

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?) Empty Re: Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?)

Post by sikokiller Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:36 am

ohhhhh awesome as hell, im glad there still thinking of metroid prime games lol, but you didn't have to say DS/DSi/DS Lite. you could of just said DSi we know what it is lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?) Empty Re: Metroid Prime Series Not Over? (Metroid Dread?)

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:24 am

sikokiller wrote:ohhhhh awesome as hell, im glad there still thinking of metroid prime games lol, but you didn't have to say DS/DSi/DS Lite. you could of just said DSi we know what it is lol

Lol, I just repeated what was in the article which is why I said DS/DSi/DS Lite, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:45 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:
sikokiller wrote:ohhhhh awesome as hell, im glad there still thinking of metroid prime games lol, but you didn't have to say DS/DSi/DS Lite. you could of just said DSi we know what it is lol

Lol, I just repeated what was in the article which is why I said DS/DSi/DS Lite, lol.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ok.. that explains alot lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 pm

I hope they do release this I fucking love Metroid
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:59 am

to bad i dont have a ds but im sad retro is done with metriod on the wii
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:28 pm

It sucks I really need to buy a new DS mine is broken and some sweet games are coming out.
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:22 pm

I really wouldn't want to play the game on the DS personally. Wii would be nice thank you.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:28 pm

Na i reken they should do a 2.5D game and you tap the screen to shoot and the top screens a map of the area.
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Dara_U wrote:Na i reken they should do a 2.5D game and you tap the screen to shoot and the top screens a map of the area.

The guys at Retro have done nothing but FPS games.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:34 pm

Godwind wrote:

The guys at Retro have done nothing but FPS games.
Well a guy can hope can't he
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:42 pm

@Dara_U and Godwind

You guys do know that Metroid Prime: Hunters is on the DS, right?
And Metroid Prime: Pinball? (lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Guest wrote:@Dara_U and Godwind

You guys do know that Metroid Prime: Hunters is on the DS, right?
And Metroid Prime: Pinball? (lol)

Metroid Prime Hunter sucks and I have no need for pinball.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down