The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap?

+8
BIGBMH
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Godwind
Ciflit
TheLolzalol
YGT
Dara_U
sikokiller
12 posters

Go down

why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap? Empty why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap?

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 pm

they never played it on the wii before and they call it crap?... its the same bloody game.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap? Empty Re: why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap?

Post by Dara_U Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:37 pm

well because Fanboys will look for any reason they can to dis another console because there usually dickheads.
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap? Empty Re: why does fanboys say our version of MW is crap?

Post by YGT Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 pm

they hate it cause

1. Graphics
2. The fact that its on Wii
3. Graphics
4. The fact it on Wii
5. Graphics
6. The fact that its on Wii

Thats basically the reasons why....i never really listen to what they got to say because they could have shitty gameplay , but hay if the graphics are great its better than anything the wii has right? NO... all that really matter is if you like it so dont let other peoples opinions change your mind about the game, because this is a FANTASTIC port
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:50 pm

Oh yeah they also hate it coz its on wii
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 pm

YGT wrote:they hate it cause

1. Graphics
2. The fact that its on Wii
3. Graphics
4. The fact it on Wii
5. Graphics
6. The fact that its on Wii

Thats basically the reasons why....i never really listen to what they got to say because they could have shitty gameplay , but hay if the graphics are great its better than anything the wii has right? NO... all that really matter is if you like it so dont let other peoples opinions change your mind about the game, because this is a FANTASTIC port

oh you forgot another one "Graphics" lol..it does looks fantastic, the thing i like about this version is that they never changed it much , they kept it the same as the other versions which is good for me because i dont like changes in ports
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:04 pm

sikokiller wrote:

oh you forgot another one "Graphics" lol..it does looks fantastic, the thing i like about this version is that they never changed it much , they kept it the same as the other versions which is good for me because i dont like changes in ports

Unless they add goodness. But they couldn't and it still rocks
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:27 pm

Because they're fanboys...

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

While it's not as good as the 360/ps3 version, it's still a decent port. It doesn't suck, so those fanboys are just being ignorant.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:27 pm

Given that I played the game on the PC, it is still a pretty good game, just didn't translate as well on the Wii. However, I still enjoyed playing it on the Wii.

I wouldn't say the Wii version is crap, just isn't as good.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:38 pm

Ciflit wrote:While it's not as good as the 360/ps3 version, it's still a decent port. It doesn't suck, so those fanboys are just being ignorant.

of cause its not as good in graphically, thats the wii's main flaw when it comes to HD, there's nothing the wii can do about that
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:44 pm

[quote="sikokiller"]
Ciflit wrote:While it's not as good as the 360/ps3 version, it's still a decent port. It doesn't suck, so those fanboys are just being ignorant.

of cause its not as good in graphically, there's nothing the wii can do about that lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 am

While Treyach did a decent job on porting the game, the haters do have good reasons to hate on the Wii version:

1. The graphics, while good, are much worse then on HD veresions.
2. Removal of "Ground Battle"
3. Worse online play then on HD versions.
4. No voice chat.
5. Only ten-players at max online.
6. No split-screen multiplayer.

Not all of them are fanboys, but they have reasons other then graphics and I just listed them out.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGBMH Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:21 pm

The game looks pretty good, but I still don't think that's Wii max. Fanboys look at the screenshot comparisons and use it to dis Wii graphics capabilities.
Anyway, fanboys will be fanboys. First they'll say it's impossible to be ported over. Then they'll make it seem like the port is crap just to cover up the fact that they're wrong.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am

THEY SAY ITS BAD BECAUSE OF THE GRAPHICS AND THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:47 am

BIGBMH wrote:The game looks pretty good, but I still don't think that's Wii max. Fanboys look at the screenshot comparisons and use it to dis Wii graphics capabilities.
Anyway, fanboys will be fanboys. First they'll say it's impossible to be ported over. Then they'll make it seem like the port is crap just to cover up the fact that they're wrong.

haha to true and the thing trey arch needs to do without putting more stain on the console is work on the lighting make shadows sharper. On some maps where the shadows look really sharp and divided between light/ dark it looks great its amazing where little things like a sharper shadow will do
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:27 pm

I think MW:R is freakin' amazing. I tried to go back to the 360 version and I kept shaking the controller to reload. And I had the aim of a blind armless child.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:31 am

They think the controls are worse, which are actually easier to control once you get used to them, they think the graphics are worse, which they really aren't that much worse, and because it came out so late.

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down