The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds?

+3
MetaSmashBro
sulley
sikokiller
7 posters

Go down

am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds? Empty am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds?

Post by sikokiller Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:07 am

if Nintendo ever makes a new handheld in 100 years time (sarcasm) would you like to see an realistic Zelda like the Wii's Zelda?.. i want one, they could of ported the legend of Zelda twilight princess on DS, i mean there's one for the gamecube so why not? i will buy the DS Version as well as the wii version lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds? Empty Re: am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds?

Post by sulley Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:28 am

i reckon they could port ocarina of time over to the DS. they didnt have much trouble porting super mario 64 over.
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds? Empty Re: am i the only one that wants a realistic version of zelda on handhelds?

Post by MetaSmashBro Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:47 am

I think the "Toon Link on DS, Real Link on Wii" idea is great.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

"Toon Link"
Everytime when I hear that I'm always thinking of the Toon Monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh! XD

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:38 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:"Toon Link"
Everytime when I hear that I'm always thinking of the Toon Monsters in Yu-Gi-Oh! XD

man you talk about yugioh alot in your posts, even on shokes channel lol, who can blame ya? yugioh is awesome.. as you can tell i love yugioh with my avatar lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by BIGBMH Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:14 pm

I don't mind the style of cel-shaded Link, but I would be more tempted to buy a DS Zelda game if it had the gameplay style of a console Zelda game. Like sulley said, they ported Mario 64 over, so the DS is fully capable of handling Ocarina, Majora's Mask, or an original game. I really don't think ports require that much effort either.

BIGBMH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:56 pm

*Moved to ds section*
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:01 pm

Well, they depicted the cel shaded Link in a mature way. So it's fine to me. It wasn't kiddy, Spieit Tracks had a pretty mATure plot. Three onscreen deaths is win.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

id like a realistic link on the DS at least once. they need to keep it fresh
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:15 pm

I would try it
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:51 pm

solidstudios wrote:id like a realistic link on the DS at least once. they need to keep it fresh
well, not if it takes away from Zelda Wii. that deserves the most attention given to it.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down