The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

+6
Ciflit
sikokiller
sulley
Niclyk
AxelDemon
YGT
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

tell me why u picked this 1

Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap42%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 8 ]
Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Post by AxelDemon Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:56 pm

Godwind wrote:Given the fact I have played both, I would say Halo is the better game, and I am not even a Halo fan. I think it is severely overrated. When someone asks, "Why is Halo a good game," most people will respond "It is the number one played video game on XboxLive".

Given anything to break it down.

Game Halo The Conduit
Story Fairly ComposedPoorly thought out and cliche
Gameplay Diverse with different missionsSame shit going on and on
Music Sci-Fi themed musicBunch of Experimental Music by Rick Nielsen and Diego Stocco
Trade Mark Device Regenerative HealthAll Seeing Eye-an under used device

I agree Halo is quite overrated, and that table of yours; i can agree with also for the most part. BUT was Halo Combat Evolved PERFECT? Was everything great? No. Neither was everything in The Conduit. BUT Bungie has made more than 1 chance to develop on the same console(same genre). However, The Conduit was high voltage's FIRST fps on the wii, and halo 3 is bungie's THIRD fps for microsoft's console. So its not exactly too fair to compare them.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars - Page 2 Empty Re: Are You Going To Get Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars

Post by Gyoza Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:29 pm

TvC not TCon. Back to the game. Casshern and Zero for the win.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Because the Conduit is totally better than one of the most innovative fps's of all time.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 pm

When we get TvC, tourney time.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:55 pm

Gyoza wrote:When we get TvC, tourney time.
Hell yeah!
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:31 pm

Ciflit wrote:Because the Conduit is totally better than one of the most innovative fps's of all time.

Umm....? did you mean to post that in a different thread?

And i agree w/ gyoza.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 am

I was gone all weekend so I didn't have a chance to put my two cents into the Halo vs. Conduit argument that happened a few days ago until then.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:51 pm

Ciflit wrote:I was gone all weekend so I didn't have a chance to put my two cents into the Halo vs. Conduit argument that happened a few days ago until then.

oh.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2