The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it)

+6
Dara_U
darkwingdragon709
SoaringDive
Permafry_42
Gyoza
sikokiller
10 posters

Go down

i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it) Empty i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it)

Post by sikokiller Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:40 pm

yes i beat it finally but my god was it hard lol, especially the 8th world i thought i beaten bowser at the end but this stupid wizard that i wanted to kill since the the beginning of the game made bowser grow.. then he makes ya panic.. i will admit that i had trouble on a level and i used the super guide twice lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it) Empty Re: i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it)

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:06 am

I hate level 8-1
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it) Empty Re: i beat new super mario bros wii (SPOILER dont read if you havnt beat it)

Post by sikokiller Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:19 am

Gyoza wrote:I hate level 8-1

the one where you have to dodge the asteroids? yeah that is a nightmare.. i hated the level where you have to doge the damn birds lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:43 am

Aww I didn't get there yet, I forgot to quicksave
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 am

i hate the level where it says "The disc can not be read" =C
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:19 am

Haven't played it, maybe because my Wii is so fast
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:37 am

Pssh, n00bs.

You haven't seen any World 9 levels from what I've read.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:22 am

i have, LuizPrower FTW
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:08 pm

ha ha! you guys are WIMPS! i beat the game 100% without usin any help from the luigi guide solo. you guys havin trouble? wait til you get to world 9...you WILL pull some hair...maybe not your own but you will pull someone's hair.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:20 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:ha ha! you guys are WIMPS! i beat the game 100% without usin any help from the luigi guide solo. you guys havin trouble? wait til you get to world 9...you WILL pull some hair...maybe not your own but you will pull someone's hair.

at least your able to. i still have to get past the level where the screen says the disc could not be read. damn, i really want to complete that game...
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I hate world 6 it just sucks. I didn't find this game to hard but it was a bit of a challenge at times
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm

I just stopped playing the game after I beat world 2, i couldn't take any more. Shokio said it was the most casual game ever and to play that when you're frustrated...yet it's the most frustrating game on the wii i've ever played. I had to punch things playing that game lol

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Dara_U wrote:I hate world 6 it just sucks. I didn't find this game to hard but it was a bit of a challenge at times

World 6 has the best level...
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Dara_U Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm

soaringdive wrote:
Dara_U wrote:I hate world 6 it just sucks. I didn't find this game to hard but it was a bit of a challenge at times

Which is? My Favourite is just about any level on World 8
Dara_U
Dara_U
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/ahihcUaraD

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:30 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:ha ha! you guys are WIMPS! i beat the game 100% without usin any help from the luigi guide solo. you guys havin trouble? wait til you get to world 9...you WILL pull some hair...maybe not your own but you will pull someone's hair.
i was getting sick of playing the same level all the time lol, i already nearly pulled my hair out fighting bowser lol... mario has to be the most frustrating game ever lol...
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Dara_U wrote:
soaringdive wrote:

Which is? My Favourite is just about any level on World 8

The fortress. It is the greatest multiplayer level ever.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:41 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:i hate the level where it says "The disc can not be read" =C
is something wrong with the disc? I also hate those birds Twisted Evil
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:40 pm

This game was super hard for me at some spots. I beat world 9-1 and OMG.... If I didn't use the propeller Suit throughout the entire level, I don't even know. I like the challenge though. Every level surprised me, especially those spiked pillars in the Fortresses / Castles. The first time I saw that, I said, "OH HELL NO, FUCK THAT!" lol
And World 6 is the best! Razz
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 pm

I'll wait for Brawl Tri.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down