The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wii is such a God-send!

3 posters

Go down

The Wii is such a God-send! Empty The Wii is such a God-send!

Post by sneakyMAMMOTH Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:25 pm

Hey how are you guys doing? I'm totally psyched about this year's lineup of Wii titles! I mean, we've got Metroid, Mario, and Zelda all in one year, that's just sheer win right there man! Nintendo has allways been awesome and it gets better every game. It's hard to understand why people don't like it. I'm not trying to put the 360 or PS3 down, (in fact I've got a 360 and will get a PS3 sometime) but the Wii is extremely underrated among the hardcore crowd. It's awesome to know that there are other Wii fans out there, at schools all people talk about is shooters and forget about other fantastic genres after playing them for a while. Peaceout dudes!

sneakyMAMMOTH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

The Wii is such a God-send! Empty Re: The Wii is such a God-send!

Post by Invaderzzim Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Welcome to the wii network, sneaky mammoth. You fit in here very well here. I think you'll have a very great time talking to us. Make sure you read the rules in the announcements section and have fun posting =P

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:23 am

yea welcome Very Happy and about your post i know what you mean shooters basically are all that are left to people me im more rts, adventure,platformer, racing,then fps lol.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum