The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!!

+13
TheRighteousFascist
Godwind
Darrien
FaytSaratome
Arbiteris#2
Gyoza
sikokiller
darkwingdragon709
Kamina#1
SoaringDive
EvilMrChicken
Shadow-AH
snaredrums123
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!! Empty METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!!

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:21 pm

On may 23rd, prepare to play through some intergalactic plumber action in Super Mario Galaxy 2! Speaking of intergalactic action, Metroid other M will be hitting your Wii sooner than you think. Expect to traverse the galaxy with everyones favorite space bounty hunter on June 27th!

Also,
Monster Hunter Tri's Online will have wii speak, and will also be completely free!
DQ9 will be published by nintendo.
Expect new gameplay footage of both Mario and Metroid.

This is all confirmed information, because of the Nintendo Media Summit.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!! Empty Re: METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!!

Post by Shadow-AH Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:33 pm

Here is the new trailer:
Shadow-AH
Shadow-AH
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!! Empty Re: METROID OTHER M AND MARIO GALAXY 2 RELEASE DATES!!!

Post by EvilMrChicken Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm having a giant joyasm!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Gotta redo my 2010 schedule. I'm going to end up buying NO games during the summer, since I'll have MH3 from April, SMG2 from May, and M:OM from June.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamina#1 Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:56 pm

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC!!!!!!!!
Kamina#1
Kamina#1
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/Hazif95

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:47 am

Shadow-AH wrote:Here is the new trailer:
....its...*SNIFF*...its...its so beautiful...no i'm not cryin, i just got somethin in my eye...an eyelash or somethin...MAN UP DARKWING! MAN UP!!!

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:42 pm

i still need to finish mario galaxy, but to tel lyou the truth i forgot what to do lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 am

I reserved SMG 2, and Metroid: Other M. But my birth day is in April and I don't know if I should get either MH3 or SSF4 with my birthday money
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 am

Metroid Other M didnt impress me at all.Im very skeptic of the path there chossing for metroid.

Im more hyped for Galaxy 2
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:39 am

Oh yes because we don't want a more deeper story of Samus and find out her background we just wanna shoot things.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 am

FaytSaratome wrote:Oh yes because we don't want a more deeper story of Samus and find out her background we just wanna shoot things.

Lol,you really cant help but argue with me.Here we go AGAIN

Samus's story wasnt great from the beggining IN MY OPPINION.It was very deep.They pretty much skipped 10 year's of her back story.I could care less about her.BUT THAT IS MY OPPINION MORON.

I was talking about the graphics,gameplay and format BTW.

I dont want her to just shoot thing's like she does in the trailer.I like the exploring adventure of Metroid Prime.Not doing melle move's on every enemy.

Can i not state my oppinion without someone bashing it liek you?
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Apparently you have trouble sensing sarcasm.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Arbiteris#2 Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:Apparently you have trouble sensing sarcasm.

I knew you were being Sarcastic.But you were pretty much saying that all i want to do in game's is shoot.
Arbiteris#2
Arbiteris#2
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

MAN THIS YEAR WE HAVE A LOT COMMING TO US!
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Darrien wrote:MAN THIS YEAR WE HAVE A LOT COMMING TO US!

I WISH I WASN'T SO POOR
Spoiler:
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Oh yes because we don't want a more deeper story of Samus and find out her background we just wanna shoot things.

Samus's story wasnt great from the beggining IN MY OPPINION.It was very deep.They pretty much skipped 10 year's of her back story.I could care less about her.BUT THAT IS MY OPPINION MORON.

I dont want her to just shoot thing's like she does in the trailer.I like the exploring adventure of Metroid Prime.Not doing melle move's on every enemy.

i have to dissagree also. the game goes back to metroids roots, playin like a 3rd person super metroid which is what EVERYONE wanted. did you read up or watch the interview on the game? if you did you should know that the lonley exploration of the series is still there, it just as more action and more story driven than before which is nothin but a PLUS, they didn't turn it into some 3rd person shooter. it most likely gonna play like a MUCH bigger 3rd person metroid fusion.(fusion was QUITE story driven) so you have the return of classic gameplay WITH more action/moves, and the graphics are VERY next-gen. the only thing i don't like is the choice of format, i think the game woulda been better with the wiimote and nunchuk combo for more buttons, and they coulda made the 3rd/1st person switch button be Z.(the button is now useless due to lack of lock-on)that, and i don't see why they made samus unable to move while in 1st person...i mean even OoT let you move while in 1st person and that was an N64 game.

Last edited by darkwingdragon709 on Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:16 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

i have to dissagree also. the game goes back to metroids roots, playin like a 3rd person super metroid which is what EVERYONE wanted. did you read up or watch the interview on the game? if you did you should know that the lonley exploration of the series is still there, it just as more action and more story driven than before which nothin but a PLUS. so you have the return of classic gameplay WITH more action/moves, and the graphics are VERY next-gen. the only thing i don't like is the choice of format, i think the game woulda been better with the wiimote and nunchuk combo for more buttons, and they coulda made the 3rd/1st person switch button be Z.(the button is now useless due to lack of lock-on)that, and i don't see why they made samus unable to move while in 1st person...i mean even OoT let you move while in 1st person and that was an N64 game.
Actually Link can't move while in first person. He can only look around.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
Arbiteris#2 wrote:

i have to dissagree also. the game goes back to metroids roots, playin like a 3rd person super metroid which is what EVERYONE wanted. did you read up or watch the interview on the game? if you did you should know that the lonley exploration of the series is still there, it just as more action and more story driven than before which nothin but a PLUS. so you have the return of classic gameplay WITH more action/moves, and the graphics are VERY next-gen. the only thing i don't like is the choice of format, i think the game woulda been better with the wiimote and nunchuk combo for more buttons, and they coulda made the 3rd/1st person switch button be Z.(the button is now useless due to lack of lock-on)that, and i don't see why they made samus unable to move while in 1st person...i mean even OoT let you move while in 1st person and that was an N64 game.
Actually Link can't move while in first person. He can only look around.
yeah you could. to do it you had to pull out the bow,(1st person)hold down the Z button and move the control stick. you could even side jump and back flip while firin arrows...a trick i used to quickly dispatch majora's mask form in MM.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

That's when using an item. When you just go into first person you can't.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:37 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:That's when using an item. When you just go into first person you can't.
i know, i mentioned it with the bow cause its a shootin weapon, and in other M you shoot things in first person with her arm cannon.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

Arbiteris#2 wrote:
FaytSaratome wrote:Apparently you have trouble sensing sarcasm.

I knew you were being Sarcastic.But you were pretty much saying that all i want to do in game's is shoot.

If all you want to do is shoot, perhaps you should play a different game? How about Metal Slug or Contra?

darkwingdragon709 wrote:the game goes back to metroids roots, playin like a 3rd person super metroid

Man you guys are idiots. It is a 2d side-scroller.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
which is what EVERYONE wanted.

Not everyone wants what YOU want. Hell, Joe Liberman wants video games to be dead.

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
i mean even OoT let you move while in 1st person and that was an N64 game.
Perhaps while on horseback?

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

Godwind wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:the game goes back to metroids roots, playin like a 3rd person super metroid

Haha, I think you misread the post, man. He's saying that the game is like a third-person (I think he meant to say 3D) Super Metroid, not that Super Metroid was a 3D game. I had some trouble comprehending the quote as well. Took me a couple of read-throughs to get the gist of what he was saying.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:02 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Godwind wrote:

Haha, I think you misread the post, man. He's saying that the game is like a third-person (I think he meant to say 3D) Super Metroid, not that Super Metroid was a 3D game. I had some trouble comprehending the quote as well. Took me a couple of read-throughs to get the gist of what he was saying.
Pretty easy mistake. . .I think. But yeah he most likely did mean that.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

It would be cool if Nintendo remade one of the older Metroid games as a WiiWare game, kinda like how GRIN made Bionic Commando: Rearmed to coincide with the Bionic Commando game. It seems fitting, since it's also Metroid's first venture into 3D (while retaining similar gameplay mechanics; I'm aware of the Prime series).
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:It would be cool if Nintendo remade one of the older Metroid games as a WiiWare game, kinda like how GRIN made Bionic Commando: Rearmed to coincide with the Bionic Commando game. It seems fitting, since it's also Metroid's first venture into 3D (while retaining similar gameplay mechanics; I'm aware of the Prime series).
Metroid Rebirth. 8D
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next