The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro?

3 posters

Go down

MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro? Empty MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro?

Post by Niclyk Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:47 am

I read somewhere that America would get a Classic controller pro when they buy MH3. Do you know if Europe and Australia get this too? Razz

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro? Empty Re: MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro?

Post by sulley Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:36 am

Niclyk wrote:I read somewhere that America would get a Classic controller pro when they buy MH3. Do you know if Europe and Australia get this too? Razz

god i hope so. also i cannot see a reason why they wouldnt
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro? Empty Re: MH3: Will europe get Classic controller pro?

Post by sikokiller Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:28 am

yes nintendo are releasing the classic controller pro in Australia lol, nintendo of Australia announced it at the summit heres what the nintendo of australia said:

Nintendo announced that Monster Hunter Tri will release in two packages down under. A game only package will cost 79.95 Aussie dollars, while the bundle including a Classic Controller Pro will sell for 99.95 Aussie dollars.
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:30 am

and yes there doing the same thing with the rest of the European territory's Smile
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 am

Happy to know that Smile.

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Niclyk Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Hmm, found something interesting on a danish wii website.
"Nu har Nintendo Europe så afsløret at Europa også får den bundle, men ud over det, så kommer der også en bundle med hvor Wii Speak også er inkluderet sammen med Classic Controller Pro. Plus spillet naturligvis også bliver solgt for sig selv, hvis man ikke har interesse i mere tilbehør."

Short translation: Nintendo Europe will make a MH3 bundle which includes the game, a classic controller pro and wii speak. sounds awesome Razz.

Link; http://wiinyt.dk/2010/02/nyheder/spil/monster-hunter-tri-far-3-forskellige-pakker-i-europa/
hf translating!!!! Razz

Niclyk
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down