The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo

2 posters

Go down

Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo Empty Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 pm

The single player for this game should have been left out, because its the worst piece of garbage, the AI is the so cheap, u will shit bricks on it and snap the disc. You need to be extremely lucky to get through almost all of the firefights. And this is just under normal difficultly. The only thing that can save this game is the multiplayer. Since it is based around the multiplayer, i think it will be fine. Imo this game is not worth $60 bucks. Post a comment if u think differently
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo Empty Re: Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo

Post by TheRighteousFascist Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Go play ODST and then tell me that a game isn't worth $60.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo Empty Re: Bad Company 2, the worst campaign ever imo

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:29 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:Go play ODST and then tell me that a game isn't worth $60.

ur mom isnt worth $60, lol jk, never touched a halo game, so i dought i will try it
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down