The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet??

+6
TheRighteousFascist
Invaderzzim
Static man2
I_am_ainz
BlackSabbath370
sulley
10 posters

Go down

has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet?? Empty has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet??

Post by sulley Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:24 am

hey. i havnt had the chance to play it yet. could anyone tell me what they like and the good and bad things about it. and if you dont like it tell me also.

thanks lol!
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet?? Empty Re: has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet??

Post by BlackSabbath370 Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 pm

u can watch Darksydephil's Youtube channel cause hes doing a playthrough this week on it
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet?? Empty Re: has anyone played final fantasy XIII yet??

Post by I_am_ainz Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:20 am

yeap its amazing!!
I_am_ainz
I_am_ainz
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:59 pm

i really really want to play it. it look fantastic
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:49 pm

The graphics are great but according to most review sites it's not the best FF yet. It's just got the newest tech. Plus they make an FF like every year, there's even another due before 2010 is over, so i can't possibly see how their games can continue to have really great quality at this pace. And i've seen the first few scenes of the game, again they look pretty cool and enjoyable to follow but the game seems really hard and just another repetetive RPG <_< idk but that's just me

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 pm

Invaderzzim wrote:The graphics are great but according to most review sites it's not the best FF yet. It's just got the newest tech. Plus they make an FF like every year, there's even another due before 2010 is over, so i can't possibly see how their games can continue to have really great quality at this pace. And i've seen the first few scenes of the game, again they look pretty cool and enjoyable to follow but the game seems really hard and just another repetetive RPG <_< idk but that's just me

um they dont make on every year i believe 12 was for the ps2. and from what ive read on the message bored people say its really great. also theres and wats the other 1 ff14 or ff vs.13. also ff14 is an mmo so its deferent.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:57 pm

Static man2 wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:The graphics are great but according to most review sites it's not the best FF yet. It's just got the newest tech. Plus they make an FF like every year, there's even another due before 2010 is over, so i can't possibly see how their games can continue to have really great quality at this pace. And i've seen the first few scenes of the game, again they look pretty cool and enjoyable to follow but the game seems really hard and just another repetetive RPG <_< idk but that's just me

um they dont make on every year i believe 12 was for the ps2. and from what ive read on the message bored people say its really great. also theres and wats the other 1 ff14 or ff vs.13. also ff14 is an mmo so its deferent.
Well, they don't make a main Final Fantasy game every year. But they do spin-offs, so I would imagine those being counted. Didn't The Crystal Bearers come out last year?
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:07 pm

TheRighteousFascist wrote:
Static man2 wrote:

Well, they don't make a main Final Fantasy game every year. But they do spin-offs, so I would imagine those being counted. Didn't The Crystal Bearers come out last year?

yup around December and didn't sell
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:09 pm

so this year the ps3 is getting an exlusive(i believe) ff vs 13 and a console exlusive ff14 thats cool.
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

I still don't get what my hands have to do with Final Fantasy, other than for holding the controller.
SoaringDive
SoaringDive
GameCube
GameCube

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRighteousFascist Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Static man2 wrote:so this year the ps3 is getting an exlusive(i believe) ff vs 13 and a console exlusive ff14 thats cool.
I have a feeling Versus XIII and Agito XIII will come out in 2011.
TheRighteousFascist
TheRighteousFascist
SNES
SNES

http://www.playstationuniversity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:17 pm

the game looks great. but i heard they cut out the town exploration D:
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

the only FF game I have played is final fantasy 10 and the wasn't really in my favor :/
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down