The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which DS RPG should I get?

+3
snaredrums123
lil boy blue 300
Shah2354
7 posters

Go down

Which do you think I should buy?

Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_lcap25%Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_lcap63%Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_lcap0%Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_lcap12%Which DS RPG should I get? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Which DS RPG should I get? Empty Which DS RPG should I get?

Post by Shah2354 Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 pm

I'm really getting sick of games with online multiplayer and short single-player modes getting precedence over great single-player. RPGs are the main victim of this terrible new trend. The DS has some of the best RPGs this generation, and ever. With so many great ones, which should i choose? I'll leave it up to you guys, whom i know are the true "hardcore" Nintendo audience. Your opinions mean more than some COD addicted neanderthal.
I like the story and gameplay of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The graphics look nice too.
The newest Pokemon games seem to me like the best ever made. All legendary Pokemon per-Sinnoh is win.
The Kingdom Hearts story seems really interesting. The panel system is cool. The 360+ missions are nice.
The World Ends with You i have heard NOTHING about. but i hear its good.
Final Fantasy IV seems really good. Its a classic! That Dark Knight armor is sick.
Chrono Trigger has a lot of good word of mouth about it. Nothing else i know.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Which DS RPG should I get? Empty Re: Which DS RPG should I get?

Post by lil boy blue 300 Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 am

Shah2354 wrote:I'm really getting sick of games with online multiplayer and short single-player modes getting precedence over great single-player. RPGs are the main victim of this terrible new trend. The DS has some of the best RPGs this generation, and ever. With so many great ones, which should i choose? I'll leave it up to you guys, whom i know are the true "hardcore" Nintendo audience. Your opinions mean more than some COD addicted neanderthal.
I like the story and gameplay of Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. The graphics look nice too.
The newest Pokemon games seem to me like the best ever made. All legendary Pokemon per-Sinnoh is win.
The Kingdom Hearts story seems really interesting. The panel system is cool. The 360+ missions are nice.
The World Ends with You i have heard NOTHING about. but i hear its good.
Final Fantasy IV seems really good. Its a classic! That Dark Knight armor is sick.
Chrono Trigger has a lot of good word of mouth about it. Nothing else i know.

sorry but I would choose mario over all those then would. kindom hearts is because BBS is comming out. Chono trigger is great but did you like it b4 but still worth buy. Final fantsy same reason. pokemon same reasoning but thats just me
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:53 am

The only one out of all of those I've played is The World Ends With You. I didn't like it so much. I thought it was really overrated. The music is really repetitive, the "Fashion" idea never felt right (every-time you enter a new area, you have to pay attention to what clothes you are wearing, and if they are "out of style" in that area, it will make you weaker.) The fights were fun, at first. You have to control two characters at once, one on the top screen, and one at the bottom. The one on the top screen you control using the Dpad, the one on the bottom with the stylus. It was irritating because they changed the character on the top screen about 1/4 of the way through the game, and he was controlled completely differently than the character before. At that point, I decided I did not like the game, and I sent it back to gamefly.

IDK, maybe I'll try it again later, but I didn't like so much of what I played.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:15 pm

my vote is between chrono trigger as it is one of the best RPGs ive played in my life with great story, music and characters. or bowsers inside story as it is the best mario and luigi RPG, with bright and good graphics, intresting RPG gameplay as you play as bowser and mario and luigi.
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Static man2 Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 pm

pokemans imo. soo much to do. and this pokemon game has i believe 16 badges in stead of the usually 8
Static man2
Static man2
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Pokemon, more to do
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLolzalol Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Golden Sun DS (whenever its out).
TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum