The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard

+6
Gyoza
lil boy blue 300
Super Smash Bros. Fan
AxelDemon
solidstudios
sulley
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard Empty someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 am

i found this. its funny look at the signatures.

someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard Dbz11

wow the person who wanted this petition was retarded.

this is why they wanted to ban it:

I think we should ban DBZ. It is a plague to this planet. For those of you who do not know the unspeakable horrors of Dragon Ball Z, let me tell you. The horrible animation, the pathetic plot, the long drawn out storyline, the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair. There are also scenes of nudity, and impeding apacolypse. Also the God is an ALIEN from another planet!!! We most save our children from this abomination, which is broadcast all over the world and aimed at children! Who will grow up and mimic these horrible acts of violence! People who are dead can come back to life, thus this will desensetize our children to the conception of death. More Columbine incidents shall insue into pure caos! Please say that you will join in my cause to ban Dragon Ball Z from our country if not our planet!

i find this hilarious as im a huge DBZ fan and to see a petition fail makes me laugh.

link:http://www.petitiononline.com/sharie/petition.html
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard Empty Re: someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard

Post by solidstudios Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:30 am

HOW DARE THEY!!!! DBZ 4 LIFE!!! i grew up with DBZ and im fine Very Happy
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard Empty Re: someone made a petition to ban DBZ. what a retard

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:56 am

solidstudios wrote:HOW DARE THEY!!!! DBZ 4 LIFE!!! i grew up with DBZ and im fine Very Happy

same here man same here. i dont know how old this petition is but still its quite funny
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:59 am

This made me laugh
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Super Smash Bros. Fan Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:38 pm

First off, this what I wrote on the signiture:

"Online petition isn't going to get much better then this. This is an massive fail in the highest level. Let's all start watching Dragonball Z on Youtube because it's better then most stuff on TV nowadays."

Now I respond to her:

"To: George Bush"

It's Barack Obama who you should be responding to. Get your fact stright.

"I think we should ban DBZ. It is a plague to this planet."

They said the same thing about Pokemon, Mortal Kombat, video games, TV, musics, etc. Which basically means you've said the same thing as other people did years ago.

"For those of you who do not know the unspeakable horrors of Dragon Ball Z, let me tell you."

OH NOEZ!

"The horrible animation,"

You're only saying that because you're used to American cartoons and that Japanese animation shows like that takes years to translate to English. You can say the same thing with other American shows.

"the pathetic plot,"

Better then most, that's what I say.

"the long drawn out storyline,"

The only thing I agree with, but even then, most Japanese animation shows don't have a plot that takes place within one episode.

"the 500+ episodes of garbage all include unspeakable acts of violence, screaming and growing of massive amounts of hair."

First off, there are only 291 episodes in the series. Second of all, it's Japan, it's suppose to be a lot different then from American action shows.

"There are also scenes of nudity, and impeding apacolypse. Also the God is an ALIEN from another planet!!!"

That's why there are things called censorship. To cover up bad stuff to make it apporite for children to watch. Also, this is fiction, so crazy stuff is suppose to happen?

"We most save our children from this abomination, which is broadcast all over the world and aimed at children!"

In that case, it's gone. Dragonball Z hasn't been aired in the United State since late 2008, so why do you even care?

"Who will grow up and mimic these horrible acts of violence! People who are dead can come back to life, thus this will desensetize our children to the conception of death. More Columbine incidents shall insue into pure caos! Please say that you will join in my cause to ban Dragon Ball Z from our country if not our planet!"

You are seriously overreacting. Stop blaming a TV show for disaterous events. This is nothing more then an TV show to enjoy, not some religious figure that people worship (And if it is, then for people who do treat it like a religion, that's scary). Also, Dragonball Z has zero interaction with the Columbine incident (That would be Doom). Oh and screw your cause, you need to stop overreacting so much.

Yeah, she's insane.
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Super Smash Bros. Fan
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:04 pm

she's realy gonno get sad because dragon ball kai is comming to nicktoons
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:31 pm

lil boy blue 300 wrote:she's realy gonno get sad because dragon ball kai is comming to nicktoons

WHAT! WHAT! *head explodes*
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Yeah, I always thought of Cartoon Network as they anime channel
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:01 pm

kai is going to nick toons in may. and i cant wait. its gonna own. i love it so much
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 pm

:O whats this dragon kai? new story? TELL ME!!!
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:10 pm

solidstudios wrote::O whats this dragon kai? new story? TELL ME!!!

kai is DBZ but remastered in HD and cut out all the fillers. its down to just over 100 episodes i think.

watch this in HD

sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:21 pm

holy.......wish it wasn't going to nicktoons.....but then again naruto shippuden went to disney XD so......but nicktoons....ugh go to cartoon network at least. it'd put something worth watching at least....
solidstudios
solidstudios
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by lil boy blue 300 Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm

solidstudios wrote:holy.......wish it wasn't going to nicktoons.....but then again naruto shippuden went to disney XD so......but nicktoons....ugh go to cartoon network at least. it'd put something worth watching at least....

cartoon network is too busy sucking to buy back d.b.k. look at all the live action and the loss of toonami. it better of on anywhere else
lil boy blue 300
lil boy blue 300
NES
NES

http://shock_wave_Inyang@yahoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Get over, they still have good shows
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:16 pm

I hope they decided to use rock the dragon when it comes to NA, cause the japanese music kinda ruins it for me
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sulley Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:22 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:I hope they decided to use rock the dragon when it comes to NA, cause the japanese music kinda ruins it for me

i like the japanese them i think its catchy.

rock the dragon owns though
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm