The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madworld is AWESOME

3 posters

Go down

madworld is AWESOME Empty madworld is AWESOME

Post by fox mccloud Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:37 pm

ok i got the game yesterday and i loved it ever since i popped it in, it wasent much on the the menu screens no music and a all black backgound for the start button menu but i also think it adds a bit of subtly to the game now to the gameplay i absolutely LOVE the gameplay, loads and loads and loads of blood everywhere and its so epic of how many ways u can obliterate ppl, i have to say out of all the bosses i fought so far jude the dude finishing him off was just so....so....so satisfying and awesome and so bad ass lol as of last night i got up to the zombie level which i can say is the most annoying level, the only time ive ever had trouble wit the wiimote in the game was with death blade which alot of times doestn seem to work whn u have to do a quick manuever after being grabbed by a zombie even whn u seem to be on a roll to pull it off, but other then tht this game is perfect and makes me laughwith pleasure at every creative death
fox mccloud
fox mccloud
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

madworld is AWESOME Empty Re: madworld is AWESOME

Post by sulley Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:56 pm

madworld is an extremely fun. and brutal game. the chalenges are awesome. mandarts is my personal fave
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:04 am

Yeah, that Deathblade is an asshole lol.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down