The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new other M trailer

+2
Shah2354
sulley
6 posters

Go down

new other M trailer Empty new other M trailer

Post by sulley Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:14 pm

wow this trailer is awesome. it shows quite a lot of gameplay, im excited for this game

http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=16270
sulley
sulley
NES
NES

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

new other M trailer Empty Re: new other M trailer

Post by Shah2354 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:31 pm

That trailer gives me hope.
PS Samus definatly got the Team Ninja treatment. You know what I mean. Twisted Evil
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:57 pm

I like how you can change from first person to sidescrolling whenever you want, but I don't like how this looks more like a sonic game than anything else.
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:03 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:I like how you can change from first person to sidescrolling whenever you want, but I don't like how this looks more like a sonic game than anything else.
huh?...it doesn't even remotly resemble sonic, but i must say that samus is fast as HELL on that game though.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:06 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:I like how you can change from first person to sidescrolling whenever you want, but I don't like how this looks more like a sonic game than anything else.
huh?...it doesn't even remotly resemble sonic, but i must say that samus is fast as HELL on that game though.
But metroid was never meant to be fast, it's more about noticing the little details, and when you're moving at the speed of light, that's kinda hard to do :/
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:08 am

snaredrums123 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
But metroid was never meant to be fast, it's more about noticing the little details, and when you're moving at the speed of light, that's kinda hard to do :/
well, samus was pretty freakin fast in super metroid...even before gettin the speed booster. i think we just got used to samus movin slow due to the prime games completely droppin samus' token ingame speed and agility. samus' speed has always been a valuable part of the series...but i must say she moves like she's on crack in this game...and thats without the speed booster upgrade.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:15 pm

darkwingdragon709 wrote:
snaredrums123 wrote:
darkwingdragon709 wrote:
well, samus was pretty freakin fast in super metroid...even before gettin the speed booster. i think we just got used to samus movin slow due to the prime games completely droppin samus' token ingame speed and agility. samus' speed has always been a valuable part of the series...but i must say she moves like she's on crack in this game...and thats without the speed booster upgrade.
Don't forget to mention Samus was trained by the Chozo making her a lot faster and agile than a normal human.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat May 01, 2010 12:35 pm

it took a more action based look on it. looks exciting but the intense and epic atmosphere retro studios put into the prime series may be hard to match if this game is linear it will suffer.
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Mon May 03, 2010 9:55 am

Jade789119 wrote:it took a more action based look on it. looks exciting but the intense and epic atmosphere retro studios put into the prime series may be hard to match if this game is linear it will suffer.
its not, both nintendo and team ninja said that the game more than retain its non-linear exploration aspect the series is none for...it just has lightnin fast action now that can only make the series better.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down