The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site Ideas

+27
Super Smash Bros. Fan
BlackSabbath370
Static man2
RollingSilver
SoaringDive
sparkman
nintendorocks
boricua
Gyoza
malcbear
prem
Ciflit
Darrien
Mark_Chaos
Genesis
004Seven91
FaytSaratome
Invaderzzim
Fixer
JUNIOR
Permafry_42
R0K3T
cataback
sikokiller
Shah2354
itsBarbz
Shokio
31 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Site Ideas - Page 2 Empty Re: Site Ideas

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 pm

New color schemes, I don't know how to stress this enough.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Darrien Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:25 pm

Can we get a tutorial section
Darrien
Darrien
GameCube
GameCube

https://www.youtube.com/user/DarrienPeterson

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Good idea
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://www.itsBarbz.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Very good idea.
Genesis
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/xDaNgErOuSxFiRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
Invaderzzim wrote:Free biscuits for everyone! Jk, actually we need a place for Legend of Zelda specific discussions only. That'd be great.

that would be hectic cause then mario, and dK, and sonic and F-zero and kirby and every other series would need a forum.

No, they wouldn't, because zelda pwns them all =P

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Genesis Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:27 pm

True.
Zelda is actually more popular than Mario.
It has a bigger fan base.

But, Mario is more known to little kids and other non-gamers.
Genesis
Genesis
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

https://www.youtube.com/user/xDaNgErOuSxFiRex

Back to top Go down

Post by Invaderzzim Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:34 pm

I see...btw i like the game of the month idea. Oh and...after this post i'm now a Super Nintendo XP

Invaderzzim
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:15 pm

User of the month. The mods should nominate people who the user of the month should be, put a poll up, and see who wins.
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:24 pm

itsBarbz wrote:User of the month. The mods should nominate people who the user of the month should be, put a poll up, and see who wins.
I like this idea.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Post by prem Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:32 am

yo its your boy prem, from the old tcn forum and on conduit online, good times with wiispeak and roket lol.

Anyways i should be a mod too, the "wiinetwork youtube" i was a mod on there, and you know im a good mod. i was a mod on your old forum too.

So yeah man, message me back.

peace

prem
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://hvs-network.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:27 am

^^^^^

lol
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:21 pm

prem wrote:yo its your boy prem, from the old tcn forum and on conduit online, good times with wiispeak and roket lol.

Anyways i should be a mod too, the "wiinetwork youtube" i was a mod on there, and you know im a good mod. i was a mod on your old forum too.

So yeah man, message me back.

peace

lol

prem : perm

is it just me, or are the names just a tad similar Very Happy
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Site Ideas - Page 2 Empty Podcast Idea

Post by malcbear Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:41 am

Alright guys, me and HeshamUchia had the idea of a Wii Network podcast, it's just that we didn't have the right amount of people to get it off the ground. Basically we can talk about the latest things going on with the wii network, developer talk, rumors, things that the wii needs, upcoming game updates, glitches, online play expriences, etc. Anyways, I was thinking that we can probably do like 4 users at a time per podcast and we can do it weekly or every 2 weeks. Also i will post every podcast on youtube for everyone to hear and comment on. We can make the choice whether to do it on skype or we can do it over wiispeak, personally i prefer skype because it's faster and easier, but either way i have the tools to record both. So who wants in!!
malcbear
malcbear
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Permafry_42 Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:54 am

malcbear wrote:Alright guys, me and HeshamUchia had the idea of a Wii Network podcast, it's just that we didn't have the right amount of people to get it off the ground. Basically we can talk about the latest things going on with the wii network, developer talk, rumors, things that the wii needs, upcoming game updates, glitches, online play expriences, etc. Anyways, I was thinking that we can probably do like 4 users at a time per podcast and we can do it weekly or every 2 weeks. Also i will post every podcast on youtube for everyone to hear and comment on. We can make the choice whether to do it on skype or we can do it over wiispeak, personally i prefer skype because it's faster and easier, but either way i have the tools to record both. So who wants in!!

i don't have a mic (unfortunetly), but i can edit the podcast for youtube to show photos about whatever is being talked about at the time (if it's scribblenauts, scribblenauts stuff; if it's conduit, conduit stuff)
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Post by prem Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Permafry_42 wrote:
malcbear wrote:Alright guys, me and HeshamUchia had the idea of a Wii Network podcast, it's just that we didn't have the right amount of people to get it off the ground. Basically we can talk about the latest things going on with the wii network, developer talk, rumors, things that the wii needs, upcoming game updates, glitches, online play expriences, etc. Anyways, I was thinking that we can probably do like 4 users at a time per podcast and we can do it weekly or every 2 weeks. Also i will post every podcast on youtube for everyone to hear and comment on. We can make the choice whether to do it on skype or we can do it over wiispeak, personally i prefer skype because it's faster and easier, but either way i have the tools to record both. So who wants in!!

i don't have a mic (unfortunetly), but i can edit the podcast for youtube to show photos about whatever is being talked about at the time (if it's scribblenauts, scribblenauts stuff; if it's conduit, conduit stuff)

Yeah i was scroling past and i thought someone stole my name.
My name means love in some asian language...since were on the topic.

Ps malc isent that what us lot at wii network was gonna do? i got the girl to give back my webcam btw so ic an join in

prem
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by malcbear Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:21 pm

prem wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

Ps malc isent that what us lot at wii network was gonna do? i got the girl to give back my webcam btw so ic an join in

Same here prem, i thought someone took your name. Anyways Premachu i have your skype name already on my friends list so we're good to go. Permafry, I don't mean to be mean or anything but I can do all of that myself, thanks though, but i'm not trying to be mean or anything. Ok, I need one more person on the first wii network podcast this will either go on my youtube profile or thewiinetwork profile, I have to get with Rok3t on that matter. Is there anyone else that would like to be part of the first Wii Network Podcast?
malcbear
malcbear
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by prem Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:24 pm

malcbear wrote:
prem wrote:
Permafry_42 wrote:

Same here prem, i thought someone took your name. Anyways Premachu i have your skype name already on my friends list so we're good to go. Permafry, I don't mean to be mean or anything but I can do all of that myself, thanks though, but i'm not trying to be mean or anything. Ok, I need one more person on the first wii network podcast this will either go on my youtube profile or thewiinetwork profile, I have to get with Rok3t on that matter. Is there anyone else that would like to be part of the first Wii Network Podcast?

allright when i was too do my podcast on wii speak, called "mii-vlog" with 2 girls and 2 boys.

We use to write up a plan of what we was gonna be chatting about and shit, if not peopel go on for time and it dosnt make much sense.

I say you make a plan of what to discuss and different sections

prem
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Seriously, no one want new color themes for the site? I mean it's white and blue... We need more colors.
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

A news gatherer member spot would be nice for me.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by boricua Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:03 pm

part just for old consoles
boricua
boricua
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by nintendorocks Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:45 am

ummmm...........reviews by shokio on upcoming games
nintendorocks
nintendorocks
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkman Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 am

Well me and malcbear are already doing this but i may aswell say it a podcast Very Happy and shokio dude we need to get you on it we just did the 1st episode last night malcbear is just editing it and if anyone wants to ask shokio questions il make a thread and wel ask a few of them on the podcast Very Happy
sparkman
sparkman
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/HeshamUchia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 pm

A PC section.

Back to top Go down

Post by SoaringDive Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:52 am