The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

2 posters

Go down

How did I do?

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_lcap50%Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_lcap0%Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_lcap50%Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_lcap0%Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Empty Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Post by Dreadish Mon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

There are some games that just please an overall crowd of people and there are some that just please casual gamers some rarely fall under the category of none.

Gameplay: I found the gameplay to be very repetitive doing the same motion over and over again, at first it seemed like all good and fun but when all the moves and stuff were unlocked in the first level it didn't justify itself by making good use of it past that. There were some parts of it like a plane scene where you balance your wii remote, that were fun and can be a big enjoyment to most casual gamers. Many times during this game you will find yourself very bored with this game because it cannot bring anything new to you and you just do the same things over and over again. The gameplay is passable and ok for the "casual" gamer.5

Graphics: I have to say it wasn't the worst job by a third party developer making a game on the wii but it looked very much like an okay polished ps2 game. The texture filtering could have used a lot of work along with shading and rendering. The main problem I had with the game is that when it showed Indiana Jones face it looked nothing like Harrison Ford and the facial expressions looked nothing like what he would do in the movie's. Some spots of the game you would notice various textures on the wall moving around which is a problem and can be very annoying if you find things like that crucial. Overall the graphics aren't as near good as they could be but aren't near as bad as some of the ones made by other 3rd part developers. 6

Sound: Sound isn't something that concerns me alot in most video games but I am reviewing this for people that do care about it. The sounds quality does seem very cheap in some parts along with punching and hitting sounding very fake. 6

Story: Overall the story is very simple in the game you start off looking for an artifact in some tomb and you escape from it like always (why not your Indiana Jones) but once you get out your confronted by Nazi's who eventually take the artifact away and you manage to escape while fighting off bad guys. The story can seem though to drag on after a while when playing. The rest of the story is trying to get a secret artifact before the bad guy can. Typical Indiana Jones type of story. 7

Presentation: The video game presents itself at first looking like fun but once you get more in detail with it just seems to drag you along way down with repetitiveness and unclear things. The game itself just has a hard time keeping up with itself trying to bring you to objectives without telling you much about it. The presentation is a lot rusty but it could have been worse. 4

Overall Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings can be a great game for most casual gamers who aren't looking for a top notch game. With many problems in it's gameplay, graphics, and presentation it is a very flawed game that could have been made better with much more time put into it.

Overall:5.6
Dreadish
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Post by Dreadish Mon May 10, 2010 9:24 pm

I appreciate any advice.
Dreadish
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings Empty Re: Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

Post by Jacques7Chef Tue May 11, 2010 11:32 am

While I'm not a big fan of Indiana Jones, great review otherwise.
Jacques7Chef
Jacques7Chef
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreadish Tue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Jacques7Chef wrote:While I'm not a big fan of Indiana Jones, great review otherwise.
Neither am I but all the good games were reviewed probably way better than I could have done, and the fact no one will probably review this.
Dreadish
Dreadish
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down