The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"?

+2
snaredrums123
proogiant
6 posters

Go down

Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"? Empty Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"?

Post by proogiant Thu May 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Yo guys,

So I'm kinda gettin sick and tired of filtering through dozens of cities trying to find a good group to quest with. I dunno if the rest of you have similar problems, but if you do then I'm thinking we should get a team together of people that are reliable and can play for a couple hours a few times a week. I'm HR 14 right now, so if you're anywhere near there we should run some stuff. Let me know what times work best if any of you are down, we can iron out the details later.
proogiant
proogiant
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"? Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"?

Post by snaredrums123 Thu May 20, 2010 11:53 pm

snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"? Empty Re: Monster Hunter Tri Hunting "Tribe"?

Post by proogiant Fri May 21, 2010 10:07 am

Thanks, man. I've seen that group and already posted a couple times, it's just not as consistent as I am hoping for. I would really like a group of 4 or 5 people that can play on a really consistent basis a few times a week, as opposed to a big group of people that you can just play with anytime they're on. Plus, I rarely am able to play at 8pm, which is when the other topic tries to start. Nothing against that group whatsoever, I'm still always down to play with anybody on that list. I'm just hopeful I can get a really loyal group of a few people to play with so I know I'll always have a hunting party on certain nights, y'know?

Plus, Invader, who's kinda running the MH3 group, is about to go on a MH hiatus for the new Mario game, so I gotta get my fix while he's gone =P
proogiant
proogiant
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Fri May 21, 2010 11:12 am

proogiant wrote:

Thanks, man. I've seen that group and already posted a couple times, it's just not as consistent as I am hoping for. I would really like a group of 4 or 5 people that can play on a really consistent basis a few times a week, as opposed to a big group of people that you can just play with anytime they're on. Plus, I rarely am able to play at 8pm, which is when the other topic tries to start. Nothing against that group whatsoever, I'm still always down to play with anybody on that list. I'm just hopeful I can get a really loyal group of a few people to play with so I know I'll always have a hunting party on certain nights, y'know?

Plus, Invader, who's kinda running the MH3 group, is about to go on a MH hiatus for the new Mario game, so I gotta get my fix while he's gone =P

I'd play with you, but my internet on my wii doesn't work. So no online for me :(
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I would but I'm HR50 and trying really hard to beat Alatreon
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm

What Hr are you now? I'm only 28 but I could still play with you most of the times.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:20 am

I would but I'm HR 2, and my Wii's disc drive is broken
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:10 pm

BUMP. Alatreon is a whore. Help.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaniardGamer Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:44 pm

AxelDemon wrote:BUMP. Alatreon is a whore. Help.
He is weak against Ice

Plus, always hit his head for massive damage. Always dodge his attacks, only attack when he is stopping and his head is low. Good luck.

P.S.: Make sure you have no noobs

P.P.S.: Bring lots and lots of elixirs.
SpaniardGamer
SpaniardGamer
SNES
SNES

https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaniardGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:11 pm

I've already done it like 6 times, I was just never the one to pick it. However today was different. Beat that bitch in 12:41 minutes! Very Happy But someone whos constantly online to hunt with would be nice. and my friend needs to do it still too
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down