The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless...

+3
Gyoza
AxelDemon
Shah2354
7 posters

Go down

Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless... Empty Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless...

Post by Shah2354 Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

hey remember when crash DIDN'T suck? Try harder. HARDER. That was iffy HARDER.yeah those three gems on the ps1! sadly, much like spyro the developer sold out (If you take this seriously, dont bother reading anymore) and moved on to bigger, and better things, and has been juggled around by developers. i loved twinsanity though, even if it kicked my ass as a kid. now crash is on wii, and ugh, its not pretty. frankly wii is ENTIRELY the wrong console for crash, look at the button differences. the only way to make a new crash platformer (al la warped, twinsanity) is too make it a bunch of gestures, which wouldn't be fun. Unless... they make a new crash game bundled with the cllassic controller pro. my dream game would be like twinsanity, but with spyro. you would spin spyro for a larger hit radius. slam him for an artillary shell-esque fire ball, and air lifted slam, O so much more. the great thing is, it would work. the sad thing is, im telling you this on a forum, meaning it's little more than fanfiction, which means its NEVER going to happen.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless... Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless...

Post by AxelDemon Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:53 pm

Shah2354 wrote:hey remember when crash DIDN'T suck?

yes, yes i do. i still have the 3 good games.
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless... Empty Re: Crash Bandicoot really should't be on wii. unless...

Post by Gyoza Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Those were the days, just chillin' out, maxin', relaxin' all cool, and playing some Crash after school.
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by FaytSaratome Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 pm

I never got into the Crash games.
FaytSaratome
FaytSaratome
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:18 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:I never got into the Crash games.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!?
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:17 pm

I didn't own a Playstation but when I played the it, I would remember playing crash. I only recently got a crash game at the flea market.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by sikokiller Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:51 pm

Shah2354 wrote:hey remember when crash DIDN'T suck?.

better yet, do you remember when crash was the next competitor to mario? i thought he was gonna be more of a challenge to mario then sonic was, but he died down as a great compettor to mario very quickly, i reckon he should stay as a Sony exclusive i reckon
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:19 pm

sikokiller wrote:better yet, do you remember when crash was the next competitor to mario? i thought he was gonna be more of a challenge to mario then sonic was, but he died down as a great compettor to mario very quickly

No. i wasn't alive then. Or if i was, i was too young to remember
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Gyoza Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:54 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
sikokiller wrote:better yet, do you remember when crash was the next competitor to mario? i thought he was gonna be more of a challenge to mario then sonic was, but he died down as a great compettor to mario very quickly

No. i wasn't alive then. Or if i was, i was too young to remember
You were to young, Crash started on PS1
Gyoza
Gyoza
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:56 pm

Gyoza wrote:You were to young, Crash started on PS1

I know it started on ps1. I have the first 3 games! And if i was too young so were you
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm

AxelDemon wrote:
Gyoza wrote:You were to young, Crash started on PS1

I know it started on ps1. I have the first 3 games! And if i was too young so were you
Amen man. i mean, those were the days. classics in the making, those games were. the original resident evil, ocarina of time, mario 64,FF 7 8 9, Crash and spyro, geez.
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:53 pm

yeah, spyro was beast back in the ps1 days
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Shah2354 Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:56 pm

AxelDemon wrote:yeah, spyro was beast back in the ps1 days
these new developers are decent, but not as awesome as the ones back in mah day
Shah2354
Shah2354
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:00 pm

I loved that noise when you put that crazy mask on XD just thinking about it makes me laugh.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:20 pm

MetaSmashBro wrote:I loved that noise when you put that crazy mask on XD just thinking about it makes me laugh.

in crash 2? that mask rocked!
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum