The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats your favourite mario game?

+14
SoaringDive
lacaras4
Wario
MetaSmashBro
Genesis
Mark_Chaos
Vorox2400
snaredrums123
Invaderzzim
brawler9686
ElkinFencer10
nintendorocks
FaytSaratome
sikokiller
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whats your favourite super mario game?

whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 5 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap11%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 3 ]
whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 28

whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your favourite mario game?

Post by Jade789119 Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:57 am

ill admit mario 64 is one of the most epic mario games but the controls were little hard and it felt a little uncompleted compared to Super mario galaxy
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

whats your favourite mario game? - Page 2 Empty Re: whats your favourite mario game?

Post by ElkinFencer10 Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Gyoza wrote:The Mario 2 I'm refering to is the real japanese one on VC, but the american wasn't mario in japan.
Sure it was; it was just called Doki Doki Panic! and had random characters instead of Mario characters...Oh, and it didn't seem as suck since you weren't expecting a Mario game.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JakeBanfield Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 am

Super mario sunshine WAS KICK ASS!
JakeBanfield
JakeBanfield
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by lacaras4 Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:46 am

Jade789119 wrote:ill admit mario 64 is one of the most epic mario games but the controls were little hard and it felt a little uncompleted compared to Super mario galaxy

i feel the same about mario 64 i remember loving it when i was a kid and never had problems with the controls but i just went back and played it a couple months ago and i had a horrific time with the controls took me forever to finish bowser in the sky (other than it being a hard-ish level)
lacaras4
lacaras4
GameBoy
GameBoy

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:20 pm

mario bros 3. it was the longest, most epic, and the toughest platformer EVER to grace this earth. the only thing that woulda made it perfect is if the all powerful cape was in it. why won't ninte put the cape in any other game? do they know how fun a 3D mario game would be with that thing? its literally one of the most powerful vg items ever made.

oh, and unlike most...i actually enjoyed mario 2.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by darkwingdragon709 Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:24 pm

lacaras4 wrote:super mario world will always remain my favorite, most memories and still play it to this day Smile
heck i STILL play all of em to this day. me pickin mario 3 was a hard choice cause all of em were fantastic to me...YES that includes 2 as well.

darkwingdragon709
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2