The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!)

+3
sikokiller
JMadlock
JakeBanfield
7 posters

Go down

The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!) Empty The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!)

Post by JakeBanfield Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 pm

OKay SO bassicaly the conduit is giving me massive loading issues i cant get into a game it will find me a game ( after like 4 mintues) and the the timer just runs out..D you guys have the same proplem? I have A Highspeed router so no it is not my contection! (add me on cod if you want PM me) because on Cod 5 waw i host almost everymatch! SO it is not my router... anyone got any tips to get into the macth? Its a shame cuz i accuatly liked this game...
JakeBanfield
JakeBanfield
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!) Empty Re: The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!)

Post by JMadlock Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:55 pm

Did u try turning off your fire wall? If you already did then idk what's the problem.
JMadlock
JMadlock
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/jmadlock108

Back to top Go down

The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!) Empty Re: The Conduit Sucks! ( NEED YOUR HELP GUYS!)

Post by sikokiller Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:27 am

mine does that aswell.. you probably cant find anyone online on the conduit, thats the way i see it.. have you tryed resetting your wii then try again?
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by HogisGuy Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:18 pm

Works perfect for me
HogisGuy
HogisGuy
GameBoy
GameBoy

https://www.youtube.com/HogisGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:39 pm

More evidence why The Conduit sucks.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:50 pm

open a port on ur router for conduit i turned of my fire wall got me in a game in 30 seconds with it on it took 3 minutes (some times more)
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaSmashBro Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:42 pm

I don't have a problem and my firewall is closed or whatever (says my Xbox but I haven't seen anything different on my Wii)

Try playing regional. I don't know about Worldwide because my unlucky ass went through a week of lag in Worldwide.
MetaSmashBro
MetaSmashBro
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down