The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia

2 posters

Go down

horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia Empty horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia

Post by sikokiller Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:34 am

heres an article i just seen

The sequel to a popular video game has been modified so it can be sold in Australia.
Left 4 Dead 2 has been given an MA15+ rating after it was refused classification in September. According to the classification board report, the modified version removes considerable amounts of gore from gameplay. “The board notes that the game no longer contains depictions of decapitation, dismemberment, wound detail or piles of dead bodies lying about the environment,” the report said. “No wound detail is shown and the implicitly dead bodies and blood splatter disappear as they touch the ground.”The report confirmed that melee weapons, such as “axes, crowbars and chainsaws” were still in the game.

yay i don't have to buy it off eBay after all, it has edited most of the gore out but im glad they got our complaints.. this is proof that Valve cares about the world, they want everyone to experience the game.. so the next step is if the classification boards releases a new rating known as R18+ because we haven't got that yet, MA15+ is like a baby's rating these days, everything that gets an AO Rating in America they either get cencored or banned thats why we need an R18+ rating Now .. im worried it will be 2050 and it will be still MA15+ LOL anyway woohoo i get to play the game.

Valve your Awesome if you guys never made the game i don't know what i will do lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia Empty Re: horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia

Post by Jade789119 Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:41 pm

gratz to Australia donno is there a reson your country seems more stric about this stuff like a watch full parent
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia Empty Re: horray Left 4 Dead 2 is coming to Australia

Post by sikokiller Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:32 am

Jade789119 wrote:gratz to Australia donno is there a reson your country seems more stric about this stuff like a watch full parent

because they think kids are the only audience in gaming culture and they dont know the fact that we have grown up from the snes or nes days still playing games... thats how stupid they are lol
sikokiller
sikokiller
SNES
SNES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down