The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away...

3 posters

Go down

Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away... Empty Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away...

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:33 pm

It's-a review-a time-a.

Story- Welcome all to the story of Bowser capturing Peach to rule by his side when makes his own galaxy. Mario goes after him and fails to do so. Lands on a planets with a star and a star-bunny. Meets Rosalina and the race is on to find Bowser by finding stars.

Gameplay- It combines Mario's old plat-forming abilities with gravity. No, not that fake one where you only stick to flat-surfaces, I mean more sphere and capsule-like planets... with flat surfaces... yeah...

Graphics- There one of the best on the Wii along with a few others. It's use beautiful to see such land... or plat-formers if you will, so colorful.

Music- The music in this game was just beautiful. I loved how each level had an almost orchestra music playing in them.

Rating: A+

Boy, not a lot I wrote huh, I must still be speechless when I first played the game.

Coming soon: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, then Sonic Rush Adventure...
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away... Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away...

Post by Permafry_42 Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
Music- The music in this game was just beautiful. I loved how each level had an almost orchestra music playing in them.

That is orchestra music.

btw i was planning on reviewing R&C future. Mad

From what i've seen so far, it's a great game that every PS3 owner should at the very least try, but it has really bad motion control and it's just too damn easy.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away... Empty Re: Super Mario Galaxy: Fly Away Mario... Fly Away...

Post by Jade789119 Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:58 am

i loved mario galaxy it was crazy fun
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down