The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE: SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010 Story Designer Mode

3 posters

Go down

WWE: SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010 Story Designer Mode Empty WWE: SmackDown Vs. RAW 2010 Story Designer Mode

Post by LightyKD Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:13 am

I'm making this thread for all of us (the ones who are playing "WWE: SmackDown vs. RAW 2010") to be able to share out "Story Designer" stories. I started a Story called "Jeff Hardy's Revenge" and The vid is posted below. I would love to see what type of stories you all create. Tell me what you think of mine too. Input is always fun. Anywho, enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMPORTANT: You may have to adjust your audio multiple times during this video... Sorry.

Story background: As C.M. Punk tries to recover from the events of "WWE: Bragging Rights" and his lost in the fatal four way match, he receives a new surprise. an old nemesis is back and that person wants to do some serous damage to him.

Note: Sorry about the bad video quality but I'm working with what I have. This is one of my stories from the Wii version of "WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010". Once I'm done presenting all acts of this story I will eventually post up the save file so that you all may be able to play it. I might post it earlier. it all depends on my mood. If you are wondering why there's a black and white portion of this video, it's because Punk was busted open. This is still supposed to be a "TV-PG" broadcast. We cant let the "kiddies" see a WWE star busted up, now can we" Razz I hope you all enjoy and please tell me what you think. BTW I know that there is a spelling error in C.M. Punk's promo. It was too late to edit it once I was fully rolling with the video editing process.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------