The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex)

3 posters

Go down

should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex) Empty should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex)

Post by YGT Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:33 pm

idk if i should buy it cause ive played MW2 and MW1 and i like em both but i have a feeling that this might not be all that good...for the ppl that have it plz tell me your opinion
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex) Empty Re: should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex)

Post by Permafry_42 Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:16 pm

YGT wrote:idk if i should buy it cause ive played MW2 and MW1 and i like em both but i have a feeling that this might not be all that good...for the ppl that have it plz tell me your opinion

depends on if you like the series and like the Wii's controls. if you do, then you'll like it.
Permafry_42
Permafry_42
Wii
Wii

Back to top Go down

should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex) Empty Re: should i get MWR (Modern Warfare Reflex)

Post by Jade789119 Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:08 pm

yea its cod 4 in a new package so if you like 4 and wanted to play it again on wii then go for it
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down