The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare)

+2
YGT
TheLolzalol
6 posters

Go down

The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare) Empty The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare)

Post by TheLolzalol Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:39 pm

When The Conduit was realeased people accepted it as the standard for first person shooters on the wii, but now that Modern Warfare: Reflex has been released do you think it will challenge and maybe take hold of the conduits title? So im wondering what you guys think of these 2 games in relation to eachother? Which game has better graphics, better gameplay, better online, better artstyle etc.

Discusss Very Happy

TheLolzalol
TheLolzalol
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare) Empty Re: The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare)

Post by YGT Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Graphics- Conudit, now im not saying CODR doesnt look great but the conduit has so many colors and effects

Gameplay- I would say CODR because it has better controls and more options for tweaking controls

Online- Right now i would say that CODR has better online only because its WAY WAY WAY FASTER to get into a game and there arent any hackers (From what i have played)

Artstyle- IDK probably conduit

there both great games i could choose just one
YGT
YGT
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare) Empty Re: The Conduit VS. Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Editon (how do they compare)

Post by Jade789119 Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:07 pm

well visually conduit the effects make it good but i know the wii has more under its belt as the conduit was built with the engine so it didnt get all the develop ment it needed. But COD 4 was the #1 fps for many reasons and i have to say cod reflex is better but not visually but that really dosnt matter to much
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:25 pm

Graphics- On a technical side, the Condiut. However, environments are much more detailed in Call of Duty, both Reflex and World at War.

Gameplay- Call of Duty plays much better than the Conduit. There were still some advantages that World at War had over The Conduit. The Conduit had some bad ideas but they didn't run well with it. Call of Duty Reflex improves on this.

Online- Call of Duty by leaps and bounds. Even Call of Duty: World at War is vastly superior to the Conduit and World at War had practically two modes.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 am

Cod is a big sereis and conduit well was a first try at something so you can expect this but later installments should up the standers
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Jade789119 wrote:Cod is a big sereis and conduit well was a first try at something so you can expect this but later installments should up the standers

The Conduit was founded on bad gameplay design. I will say that High Voltage Software did make some moves that will be influential in the future, however, will result in a forgotten game.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 pm

Overall, i prefer the Conduit, because I found it easier to get the controls tuned in, gameplay is smooth, it has more intriguing single player. MWR is mainly for online play and it excels at that, but that's the only thing.
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

BlackSabbath370 wrote:Overall, i prefer the Conduit, because I found it easier to get the controls tuned in, gameplay is smooth, it has more intriguing single player. MWR is mainly for online play and it excels at that, but that's the only thing.

I felt the single player was horribly done. In fact, the single player is considered the weaker point of the game, not the strong point.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSabbath370 Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:03 pm

Godwind wrote:
BlackSabbath370 wrote:Overall, i prefer the Conduit, because I found it easier to get the controls tuned in, gameplay is smooth, it has more intriguing single player. MWR is mainly for online play and it excels at that, but that's the only thing.

I felt the single player was horribly done. In fact, the single player is considered the weaker point of the game, not the strong point.

Better than any Cod game, there is no story, plus the Conduit is just starting the storyline
BlackSabbath370
BlackSabbath370
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:49 am

the story in cod 4 was fun i loved the levels conduit felt not as well done it was all done solo which isnt that bad like james bond but i always like allies helping you and some cool moments that would never happen in multiplayer
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:38 pm

In terms of detail on weapons, Cod MW Reflex wins
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:11 am

i think conduit won for colors bump mapping effects reflex is a little washed out looking but still looks good
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by AxelDemon Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:12 pm

I agree
AxelDemon
AxelDemon
Next Gen
Next Gen

https://www.youtube.com/AxelDemon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down