The Wii Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shoutout to your favorite developers! :D

+20
Ciflit
Camo Junky
(pure)mike
Jade789119
Gyoza
Moshter
snaredrums123
42crazyguy
TheNintendoLook
Genesis
Mark_Chaos
ByakuganAlex
004Seven91
Grozz
Darrien
Shah2354
Shokio
Invaderzzim
sikokiller
Taarec10
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shoutout to your favorite developers! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to your favorite developers! :D

Post by Ciflit Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:47 pm

Camo Junky wrote:Props to Team Ninja! And Sega! You guys are going to hate me for this, but I like the sonice games, they are decent.
...How are the games decent?
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://causeifeellikeit.newgrounds.com

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to your favorite developers! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoutout to your favorite developers! :D

Post by Camo Junky Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:50 pm

I like how they are fast pace and need quick motions to avoid slowing down and getting killed. Its just my style.
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Camo Junky wrote:I like how they are fast pace and need quick motions to avoid slowing down and getting killed. Its just my style.
If you're talking about Sonic Unleashed, that's only like 1/5th of the game, the rest is a boring slow werehog.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Suspect Your just out to get me areint you? tongue
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:00 pm

Camo Junky wrote::suspect: Your just out to get me areint you? :tongue:
Yup. =P
1/5th decent game + 4/5th awful game=awful game.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:08 pm

Thats your opinion, i can like what i want to cant I? pig WTF?
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:10 pm

Sure you can. Just saying you shouldn't have to go through all those bad levels to play the fun ones. If it were all day-time stages, I think it would be fine.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:05 am

@Camo Junky & Ciflit
Hey guys chill. No arguing. If you want to argue, create your own forums. This is about DEVELOPERS, not Sonic. The Sonic thing with SEGA, I was making an inside joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Camo Junky Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 am

Jaques, we werint really arguing, (at least i didnt think so) I was just explaining about how i like sonic games....
Camo Junky
Camo Junky
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by (pure)mike Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:19 am

Jaques7Chef wrote:
hey wait u just said that treyarch brought cod4 moder warfare to the wii.when did they ever do that[/quote]

COD4: Modern Warfare's coming to the Wii made by Treyarch, the same developers who made World at War for the Wii instead of Infinity Ward. They'll be releasing the Wii version this year.[/quote]

oh s*** oh im so totaly gonna rub this in my cuz face he's always sayin how wii doesnt have cod4. but will it be the same because its made by treyarch i thought cod4 was by infinity ward
(pure)mike
(pure)mike
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:56 am

@Camo Junky
Well as I said before: this forum is not talking about how much we like or don't like Sonic. This isn't just about SEGA either. This is about your favorite developers and acknowledging your support to them. Not to be rude, but if you want to talk about JUST SEGA, Sonic, and the games they create, then you can create your own forums on them, and then you two can go at each other. I want this to a be clean and friendly discussion, and yes I did say that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTopGun Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm

Next Level Games: Always taking it to the next level
Hardcore Games: Proving the wii can handle hardcore and graphics
Nintendo: Best first parties out there
Treyarch: Always sticking up for the wii
HVS: Working hard to get ahead
Capcom: Partnering up with Nintedno all of the time, but where is Street Fghter on the wii!!!
TheTopGun
TheTopGun
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Post by ElkinFencer10 Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey now, where's the love for my boys at Hal Laboratories? Super Smash Bros FTW, yall.
ElkinFencer10
ElkinFencer10
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

http://elkinfencer10.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciflit Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Jaques7Chef wrote:@Camo Junky & Ciflit
Hey guys chill. No arguing. If you want to argue, create your own forums. This is about DEVELOPERS, not Sonic. The Sonic thing with SEGA, I was making an inside joke.
If you would of looked at the date you would of noticed that we were done debating. Not arguing.
Ciflit
Ciflit
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:31 pm

love the devs that make wii games (good ones) like retro they just are soo good Very Happy
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheTopGun Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 pm

I give Nintendo most of the credit for Super Smash Brothers. Design is 40% of the process.
TheTopGun
TheTopGun
GameBoy
GameBoy

http://Myspace.com/thenextgen

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

(pure)mike wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:
hey wait u just said that treyarch brought cod4 moder warfare to the wii.when did they ever do that

COD4: Modern Warfare's coming to the Wii made by Treyarch, the same developers who made World at War for the Wii instead of Infinity Ward. They'll be releasing the Wii version this year.[/quote]

oh s*** oh im so totaly gonna rub this in my cuz face he's always sayin how wii doesnt have cod4. but will it be the same because its made by treyarch i thought cod4 was by infinity ward[/quote]

It is supposed to be identacle, but with downgraded graphics, and no wiispeak (GHASP)
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by snaredrums123 Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:48 pm

No love for 5th cell? Come on yall, they are making scribblenauts?
snaredrums123
snaredrums123
N64
N64

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:12 pm

if only treyarch was more of a independent company and not under activision then they wouldn'thave a rushed realease for cod MWii and add wii speak and add bump mapping and make it as good as they can
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:29 pm

if high voltage soft ware was a girl then i would be... well you know what i would do
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark_Chaos Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:30 pm

TheNintendoLook wrote:if high voltage soft ware was a girl then i would be... well you know what i would do

*Twitch*
Mark_Chaos
Mark_Chaos
N64
N64

https://www.youtube.com/user/marckido4

Back to top Go down

Post by TheNintendoLook Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Mark_chaos wrote:
TheNintendoLook wrote:if high voltage soft ware was a girl then i would be... well you know what i would do

*Twitch*

lol
TheNintendoLook
TheNintendoLook
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheNintendoLook

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade789119 Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:32 pm

snaredrums123 wrote:
(pure)mike wrote:
Jaques7Chef wrote:
hey wait u just said that treyarch brought cod4 moder warfare to the wii.when did they ever do that

COD4: Modern Warfare's coming to the Wii made by Treyarch, the same developers who made World at War for the Wii instead of Infinity Ward. They'll be releasing the Wii version this year.

oh s*** oh im so totaly gonna rub this in my cuz face he's always sayin how wii doesnt have cod4. but will it be the same because its made by treyarch i thought cod4 was by infinity ward[/quote]

It is supposed to be identacle, but with downgraded graphics, and no wiispeak (GHASP)[/quote]

its got few more fetures like leaning. now that makes it realistic. i think this will be betta then CoD 4 This will be more like MWii no 4
Jade789119
Jade789119
Next Gen
Next Gen

Back to top Go down

Post by RollingSilver Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Nippon Ichii for the Disgaea series
Konami for Castlevania + Metal Gear
Nintendo (obvious)

just a few i came up quickly
RollingSilver
RollingSilver
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS

Back to top Go down

Post by Godwind Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:19 am

Nintendo
Konami
Capcom
Valve
Treasure

Thank you for never letting me down.

Godwind
NES
NES

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2